Saw someone else do this and decided, since I value ya'll's input so much that I would post a potential picture of my pedalboard and ask what you guys think of it. I've assembled about half of it now, but if you have any advice just let me know.

I apologise for the loss of clarity, I had to resize several of these pictures.

Fender Strat ->
Korg Pitchblack Tuner ->
Morley Tremonti Wah ->
Keeley Compressor ->
Fulltone OCD ->
Keeley Java Boost ->
Fulltone ChoralFlange ->
Morley Volume Plus ->
Boss DD-20 Delay ->
Boss RV-5 Reverb ->
Fender Bassman
Tobacco Sunburst Fender Strat
(Lollar Dirty Blonde pickups)
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
Diggin the Mark Tremonti wah, and my friend has the same EQ pedal it's totally worth it. As for the other stuff, look solid I suppose, not really familiar with it.
Very nice! I'd suggest a Tech 21 Boost R.V.B. in place of the RV-5. It's much warmer and natural sounding, and just a better pedal in general.

The DD-20 is a great pedal, but I'd personally go with a DL4 over it. Try both out and see which you like better.

I'd really recommend (or I guess just support you in your decision for) the Choralflange. I've got one and I absolutely love it. That pedal really turned me on to chorus.

Just my suggestions, but otherwise that looks really good!

edit: Just realized that you'll be running through a Fender Bassman. I don't know what type of music you'll be playing, but you'll probably find that a few more dirt pedals would do you some good. The Keeley Java Boost and Fulltone OCD are great, but you'll probably want a distortion and fuzz as well. Just a thought.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Last edited by xwearesinking at Feb 21, 2009,
i like the EQ, like the morley but prefer crybaby, the pitch black tuner is supposed to be good, the boss pedals are good, don't know about the OCD thing or the choralflange. haven't messed with Keeleys but heard they're good
depends on what music you play.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Haha good point; I'm going to be playing worship, rock, blues-rock, and punk.

I appreciate everyone's suggestions so far, by the way.
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
I suggest checking out the TC Electronic Nova Delay and the Eventide Timefactor for delay. I know you already own the Boss, but I'd check them out anyway. And if you can, also have a look at an Empress Superdelay.

Otherwise, it looks pretty good.
Last edited by tombo32 at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by Caged_Wisdom
what was that OCD before it was doctor'd in photoshop?

the ocd is an overdrive...
Epiphone les paul studio
Traynor YCS50
vox wah V847
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
squire strat- currently in process of getting custom finish!

gassing for warmoth build
Quote by Sieves
the ocd is an overdrive...

hi... i'm steve. i'm a dick. look at my board:

now look at the ocd on it, and how many knobs it has on it. now look at the one at the top of the page and how that "ocd" looks. then re-read my question that you quoted.

done.
A holy grail would be better than the boss reverb

the ocd and eq would work great.

I would suggest a boss dd-7 instead of a dd-20, but that's more preference really
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by Caged_Wisdom
hi... i'm steve. i'm a dick. look at my board:

now look at the ocd on it, and how many knobs it has on it. now look at the one at the top of the page and how that "ocd" looks. then re-read my question that you quoted.

done.

There's different versions of the OCD.
come on... there are 4 versions. they all have 3 knobs a switch and an led near the top, whether it be blue (like mine) or red (like the new ones, or the V.4's) ... not by the switch. plus that picture up top is clearly photoshop'd!

i just wanted to know from the OP why he used that pic, with all the pictures of ocd's all over the internet with out getting into a retarded monkey fight.
Last edited by Caged_Wisdom at Feb 22, 2009,
What can I say? I googled "Fulltone OCD" and this was the picture I chose, I know it's not exactly what an OCD looks like. I have a V4 with red LED so the difference was pretty obvious. I was using it mainly as a reference, of course.
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
Quote by Caged_Wisdom
come on... there are 4 versions. they all have 3 knobs a switch and an led near the top, whether it be blue (like mine) or red (like the new ones, or the V.4's) ... not by the switch. plus that picture up top is clearly photoshop'd!

i just wanted to know from the OP why he used that pic, with all the pictures of ocd's all over the internet with out getting into a retarded monkey fight.

Look at the small knob located beneath the Volume and Drive knobs in the OPs post. Then look at yours.

Oh my god, could Fulltone have possibly used a smaller knob for tone in an earlier series of the OCD?

Or is it that you think the OP is covering up some kind of top secret drive that he has created!?
Fighting the good fight since 'ought-diggity.

My Gear

"When you think of it, a really good effect should not mean that your search is over; it should mean that your journey is just getting started."
Ditch everything except the korg, then get a fulltone FD2 and be on your way. Get an RMC 3 for a wah.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Caged_Wisdom

sir i just tried to answer your question maybe you should uncage some of your wisdom and realize that your the only retarded monkey in this fight
Epiphone les paul studio
Traynor YCS50
vox wah V847
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
squire strat- currently in process of getting custom finish!

gassing for warmoth build
With all these pedals, your gonna get a whole bunch of fuzz and static.

So then your going to need a Noise gate pedal to get rid of all that unwanted noise. the ISP Decimator is the best noise gate pedal out there hands down. It gets rid of all the background noise without sucking out the effects of the other pedals.

If your amp has an effects loop, they even have a version of the Decimator that goes through that also. Its called ISP Decimator G String.
^ not true. All of those pedals have good bypasses. If anything, he'll get some tone suck from all the cabling, where he would need a boost/buffer.

Noise Gates are pretty useless, ESPECIALLY if you aren't playing with really high gain.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by xwearesinking
^ not true. All of those pedals have good bypasses. If anything, he'll get some tone suck from all the cabling, where he would need a boost/buffer.

Precisely; I specifically chose pedals I knew were either true bypass or had good buffers. From what I understand electronically, having a good combination of true bypass/buffered effects is better than having all your pedals be true bypass.

And actually I was thinking that I might need a boost, perhaps something like a Fulltone Fat Boost at the end of my chain. My only concern there is where the hell I'm gonna power it, the board as it stand above is using up every outlet in my Voodoo Labs brick, plus the CD outlet from the tuner.
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
Quote by Denthrare
Precisely; I specifically chose pedals I knew were either true bypass or had good buffers. From what I understand electronically, having a good combination of true bypass/buffered effects is better than having all your pedals be true bypass.

And actually I was thinking that I might need a boost, perhaps something like a Fulltone Fat Boost at the end of my chain. My only concern there is where the hell I'm gonna power it, the board as it stand above is using up every outlet in my Voodoo Labs brick, plus the CD outlet from the tuner.

You could always get a seperate power supply for it, not that big a deal if you have your own power strip thing (which I would recommend doing, it can help protect against power surges). You should also look at the Xotic Effects RC Boost, great pedal.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by Sieves
sir i just tried to answer your question maybe you should uncage some of your wisdom and realize that your the only retarded monkey in this fight

hehe... sorry.

you answered a question i didn't ask... i ask about the photo... not what an ocd does. and the one i have is the earliest version of it... if i had to guess, the op found a picture of a white pedal and photoshoped the knobs and logo on it, or he found someone's doctored photo of it.

chill.