Poll Options
View poll results: ?
The Spectre
18 75%
The Great Evil Beast
6 25%
Voters: 24.
I've been wondering who win in a fight.

The Spectre (The incarnation of God's Wrath)
The Great Evil Beast (The incarnation of God's Darkside)

You can find the Great Evil Beast in the Swamp Thing storyline, "American Gothic."
Aren't they pretty much the same thing? God is pretty wrathfull (is that even a word?), so i'd say The Spectre.
God, like MADE The Great Evil Beast. I say Spectre
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Quote by terrencemaddox

You should suck my dick. Well actually Deadpool is bad ass and he's my second favourite character, but you know, the offer still stands.
Quote by Karl Ruger
Pfft. Deadpool = Ripoff of Deathstroke.

Yeah, but I think Deadpool would break him. It's like how Stevie Ray Vaughn emulated some guitar players he could outplay, really. Deadpool would make him bleed. Honestly, why would you even mention that name to me?

EDIT: ^ Meh, I have nothing going on. Buy me a burrito and you're on.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by SOADisdabest
You should suck my dick. Well actually Deadpool is bad ass and he's my second favourite character, but you know, the offer still stands.

I'm not surprised that you would like Deadpool.

Quote by terrencemaddox
Yeah, but I think Deadpool would break him. It's like how Stevie Ray Vaughn emulated some guitar players he could outplay, really. Deadpool would make him bleed. Honestly, why would you even mention that name to me?

Name one classic comic storyline/graphic novel/whatthefuckever that Deadpool has been in.

. . . Exactly.
Last edited by Karl Ruger at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by terrencemaddox

EDIT: ^ Meh, I have nothing going on. Buy me a burrito and you're on.

Whoa, I'm not made of money dude, forget it I'll do it myself.

Quote by Karl Ruger

I'm not surprised that you're a fag. Actually speaking of Deadpool, anyone else interested to see how Ryan Reynolds is going to do in X-Men Origins: Wolverine?
Quote by SOADisdabest

I'm not surprised that you're a fag.

Well, I'm not surprised that you . . . like girls.
Faggot.

Quote by Karl Ruger

Name one classic comic storyline/graphic novel/whatthefuckever that Deadpool has been in.

. . . Exactly.

Don't act like you received my answer before I had the chance you swine. The Circle Chase is my favorite. Check it out or stop posting.

EDIT: Thomas, don't be a cheap bitch.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Last edited by terrencemaddox at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by terrencemaddox
Don't act like you received my answer before I had the chance you swine. The Circle Chase is my favorite. Check it out or stop posting.

By classic, I meant one that is instantly reconizable within the comics community, like The Judas Contract for instance.
Quote by Karl Ruger
By classic, I meant one that is instantly reconizable within the comics community, like The Judas Contract for instance.

Oh, I'm sorry. Do I not meet your standards? Here's the deal: I've seen what the "comics community" (I guess you have to have a rash and/or bruise on your weewee from too much jacking to get in) has to say and I don't give a damn. Also, most of those retards would know exactly what I'm talking about and many would agree.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by terrencemaddox
Oh, I'm sorry. Do I not meet your standards? Here's the deal: I've seen what the "comics community" (I guess you have to have a rash and/or bruise on your weewee from too much jacking to get in) has to say and I don't give a damn. Also, most of those retards would know exactly what I'm talking about and many would agree.

That the Judas Contract is more of a classic than The Circle Chase? Yes?
Quote by terrencemaddox

EDIT: Thomas, don't be a cheap bitch.

Fine, but you have to at least give me some of the burrito.
Quote by SOADisdabest
Fine, but you have to at least give me some of the burrito.

Dude, we'll split it.

Karl: No.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Wrath, hands down. I mean come on, it's wrath, it can UNLEASH THE FOCKING FURY!!!
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by drunkinkoala
How about we combine them and make The Great Evil Spectre.

That would be epic.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Dude, we'll split it.

Karl: No.

Awesome, and I've got some pretty special sauce we can add to it, if you catch my drift.

I'm going to go have a shower now ...