This thing came out of no where and it blew me away! I normally do not like modeling amps of any type but Vox is always above and beyond and they have outdone themselves on this one.....its the Vox Valvetronix VT series.....i played on one today at my local guitar center and it just blows my mind how vesatile and warm and just plain GOOD this thing sounds....I could have played for Weeks on this thing and still wouldn't have found a bad tone with out really looking for it....so if anybody else has played on this thing or has....tell me how it holds up in you eyes....
This is a G chord....i used to be in a cranberries tribute band.
Um...yeah, we've all heard of the Valvetronix series.

Can I assume you haven't played many amps?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
No, I have never ever heard of these. In fact, what is a Vox?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Yeah, these have been around for years, they aren't really new. They're just average starter amps, a good value for the money.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
i dont like it too much. my friend has one and i can't find a good metal tone out of it
I smell either a noob, a troll, or both.

Unless Vox are going Krank on UG.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
no no no no no no no no!!!! no the Valvetronix part.....i know those have been around for EVER....I mean specifically the VT SERIES, they just came out in december
they have an AD SERIES of valvtronix and an MT SERIES and the VT series just came out....and i have played more amps than i would really have liked to personally
This is a G chord....i used to be in a cranberries tribute band.
Last edited by Led Hed Lefty at Feb 21, 2009,