Page 1 of 2
How many in The Pit have had to suffer through the abomination that is caffeine withdrawal? I am currently wishing I was dead due to this plague. It's bad enough that I've decided to quit drinking Caffeinated beverages to avoid this ever happening again, and yes, to those of you who'll suggest this, I have tried consuming caffeine to get over it. It didn't work.

TL;DR: How many of you have had Caffeine withdrawal?
Quote by KevVin

and when that cheeky slut Nurse Joy tells me "We hope to see you again" like, she hopes my pokemon all faint again?
Not. Cool.

Found this amusing:
Quote by Aidy Damage
Oh God... it's back.
I never drink anything but water, milk, and orange juice so i will never suffer from that.

I'm so proud.
just suffer through them. That's the best advice I can give.
Como te
Guys, I don't want to ever have to go through this again, I don't need tips to get more caffeine, I'm just gonna quit it for a while and drink it occasionally instead of all the time. I drink mountain dew like a coke addict drinks/snorts coke!
Quote by KevVin

and when that cheeky slut Nurse Joy tells me "We hope to see you again" like, she hopes my pokemon all faint again?
Not. Cool.

Found this amusing:
Quote by Aidy Damage
Oh God... it's back.
Quote by Oh_God_Its_Back
Guys, I don't want to ever have to go through this again, I don't need tips to get more caffeine, I'm just gonna quit it for a while and drink it occasionally instead of all the time. I drink mountain dew like a coke addict drinks/snorts coke!

Oh, well in that case forget nicotine. Start smoking weed, it helps with the harsh come down.
Quote by masterohumans
I never drink anything but water, milk, and orange juice so i will never suffer from that.

I'm so proud.

+1 same here
Quote by Survivalism
How freakin' much caffeine do you have to drink to withdrawal?

It's not really a matter of how much as how often. I usually drink at least a can of mountain dew a day, although as of late it's been closer to a 2-liter a day, which is a sh!t load of Dew...
Quote by KevVin

Not. Cool.

Found this amusing:
Quote by Aidy Damage
Oh God... it's back.
Quote by MattAnderson111
If you go in with a caffeine withdrawal.

You come out with a pair of balls.

That was by far the greatest thing in my thread so far. Congratulations.
Quote by KevVin

Not. Cool.

Found this amusing:
Quote by Aidy Damage
Oh God... it's back.
Quote by Oh_God_Its_Back
It's not really a matter of how much as how often. I usually drink at least a can of mountain dew a day, although as of late it's been closer to a 2-liter a day, which is a sh!t load of Dew...

I think in this case your biggest concern should be all the excess sugar you've been consuming. Anyway there's caffeine-free coke if you're addicted to it, perhaps the taste of it at least would help.
I hate coke, and they don't make caffeine free dew or it's not available where I live. I don't really care much about the sugar intake, I can take plenty of sugar, I used to get bags of it when I went trick-or-treating. Not joking at all, just little ziploc bags of sugar. People around here are cheap.
Quote by KevVin

Not. Cool.

Found this amusing:
Quote by Aidy Damage
Oh God... it's back.
most people here just havnt had caffeine, i CANT otherwise i puke/collapse etc overdid the caffeine in space of 4-5 months
Originally posted by Pried
I got told by a guitarist that it was 10 past 2 when it was clearly half past. Idiots, the lot of them.

Originally Posted by [VictorinoX]your name is awesome
I don't think I've had full on caffeine withdrawal, but if I don't have enough coffee or none at all I get the worst headaches.
Analgesics + small doses of caffeine. If you feel an aversion to drinking it in the form of whatever you usually do, try find OTC headache relief that contains caffeine. Try sleeping through the worst of it.
Last edited by Johnljones7443 at Feb 22, 2009,
bah, ive gone through caffeine withdrawal and much much worse hangovers/forms of withdrawal, ever had the alcohol detox shakes?
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Ive never had it, when I dont drink soda/energy drinks it doesnt hurt me honestly. Like yesterday I had a monster, a bottle of mountain dew, and a king sized dr. pepper from burger king and today I dont feel any different other than the fact that I want another mountian dew today
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I once took one of those NOS energy shots and when it wore off I got chills and shakes like you wouldn't believe. That was the worst, I am a caffeine addict and have had a few minor withdrawals in my time.
Im suprised ive never had them. i drink the equivalent of about 160 mgs of caffeine on average every day, if im not having an energy drink or something special, and ive gone for weeks without caffeine with no withdrawls at all.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by RU Experienced?
Start smoking cigarettes. Nicotine is also a stimulant so you'll balance out.

This.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Just get off brand caffeine pills. It's a little less than 4 USD for 80 pills with 200mg of caffeine each.

Can you buzz off it?

Quote by Toilets
I don't stop drinking caffeine long enough to get withdrawals.

You're 14 years old, I doubt you're addicted to caffeine.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Last edited by rabidguitarist at Feb 22, 2009,
I drink way to much caffeine
I had 5 cans of kick and 2 coffees in under an hour once
I've had withdrawals before, nasty
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Quote by RU Experienced?
Start smoking cigarettes. Nicotine is also a stimulant so you'll balance out.

This

Try doing heroin then stopping I hear thats about the worst as far as withdrawal goes.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I'm addicted to caffeine but I was able to get myself off it a few times. The best way is to slowly cut down your daily caffeine intake, do not stop cold turkey. You have to ease yourself off of it.

If you do stop all caffeine intake the side effects associated with caffeine withdrawal will last for 24-60 hours depending on how much caffeine intake your body is used to; and how long it takes for your body to completely metabolize the caffeine.
Last edited by matt062286 at Feb 22, 2009,
Quote by Oh_God_Its_Back
How many in The Pit have had to suffer through the abomination that is caffeine withdrawal? I am currently wishing I was dead due to this plague. It's bad enough that I've decided to quit drinking Caffeinated beverages to avoid this ever happening again, and yes, to those of you who'll suggest this, I have tried consuming caffeine to get over it. It didn't work.

TL;DR: How many of you have had Caffeine withdrawal?

Shut up and stop crying, seriously.. it's CAFFINE not cocaine.
Never had it, I usually stay away from caffeine anyways. Once in a while I'll have some pop at a friend's house, and I never drink coffee.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Quote by Gordita Supreme
Shut up and stop crying, seriously.. it's CAFFINE not cocaine.

Have you ever tried to get off of caffeine for good? It's no laughing matter it's a freaking drug.
Page 1 of 2