The ML shape doesn't work with me...and I prefer a 25.5" scale guitar

WILL consider trades!!!

If offering a trade know the following prerequisites, preferences:

1) NO FLOYD ROSE or other trem system. string through/hard tail or equivalent only
2) NO MLs, razorbacks, explorers, Les Pauls or really weird shapes. The ONLY Vs considered would be VMNT(I am a sucker for that guitar...but am looking for basically a superstrat)
3) No Fender!
4) MUCH prefer set or through neck...but will consider bolt ons.
5) Prefer known brands such as (in no particular order) Ibanez, Schecter, ESP, Jackson, PRS, and of course DEAN!

I WILL take even a cheap used superstrat (i.e. ESP LTD M-50) If it's worth $125, I'll take $125 off my price . I will also consider upgrades, if it's worth $700 (and I like it) I'd pay you the difference.

Asking price is $550+ shipping (local pick up works to, or I can meet you 1/2 way if not too far) This includes the hard case of course, and an extra set of knobs if you like them.

Guitar is in very good shape (had it like 2 months) There is a minor light spot in the paint at the bottom wing tip (near output jacks) and super fine hairline marks on the bridge pick up...you can't see them if your not polishing them. Also, I have installed a 2nd rear strap button (helps balance it for me) see pics for more info.

I am located in Sheboygan, WI 53081 if you want to find shipping charges (aprox 28 lbs to ship)

This ML has a much wider grain (Older tree? cut closer to center) than the example shown on the Dean website.

Enough yapping, bring on the pron!

Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
If you like the ML, why not get it a room mate? LOL!
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
I so f**ckin wish i lived in america!
That guitar is sooo nice
Uk shipping?
Quote by XGhacker
1) OMG THE LEAD SINGER OF IRON MAIDEN RAPES HIS SON!!!
Bruce Dick-in-son
Will ship to UK...but YOUR paying for it ;-)
fedex wants about $260usd to London
VERY Preferred trades would be Schecter Hellraisers, or C-1 XXX. Other double cuts always considered as well.
would you be interested in an ibanez sz520 amber? perfect conditon with hsc
Electro Metal???

myspace.com/lividarchaic
Got pics Neo? is that REALLY a 25.1 scale?
Prefer a not to have anything with a trem Ital_Sal.
yea, ill have some up shortly, and i just did some research and apparently that is the scale length. i think that explains why it kinda has a different feel and tension then my other guitars. i realy prefer it over my 25.5 necks.
Electro Metal???

myspace.com/lividarchaic
Gorgeous Neo. But I think I'm gonna pass. I NEED my fret markers (still learning LOL)
Quote by Vinson
fedex wants about $260usd to London

USPS is the cheapest way to ship overseas. Could probably get it shipped for $125-150 using their cheaper priority international which is 5-10 business days I believe.
I have shipped MANY guitars internationally using USPS. No problems. ALWAYS way cheaper than everybody else for international stuff.

Just thought I would pass the info along...
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Quote by Horny-Egg
I so f**ckin wish i lived in america!
That guitar is sooo nice
Uk shipping?

If you want me to really look into it, I can take it to my local shipper and find you the best price I can do.

I'm expecting I can get it there for under $250....really, if it could get to you for $150....$700 isn't out of line for that guitar shipped.
hey man if you're still into it I can trade you my Schecter Hellraiser, I'd have to take out the Lundgrens and killswitch though, I'd still include the EMGs with it.

Let me know if you're interested =)
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
What year is that one again? I don't see the Abalone binding...just curious.

Currently looking at a couple deals, but your DEFINATELY "in line"
its an 07 I believe with the 81/85 combo, the 2007 Black models didnt have the pearl binding on the front of the guitar, its on the side. I prefer it along the side though, IMO when its on the front it looks rather tacky.

but get back in touch if you are still interested
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
can't do it for a VMNTX...even with the sweet pups in it. the more I think about it, the more I want another superstrat like the hellraiser, a Jackson Dinky, or Ibanez RG
It does have the fret markers on the side, would an axl badwater along with it persuede you anymore? i just saw trivium last night and really want a ml now! hah. . .
Electro Metal???

myspace.com/lividarchaic
alright cool man, how good is the upper fret access? I've never played an ML
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

Quote by Neo_Towel
It does have the fret markers on the side, would an axl badwater along with it persuede you anymore? i just saw trivium last night and really want a ml now! hah. . .

WHICH AXL Badwater? Not sure It's a deal maker....gotta think on that....I REALLY don't like trems LOL!

Quote by etniesmuzikskat
alright cool man, how good is the upper fret access? I've never played an ML

Well, for me upper fret access on the ML is great, but I have large hands (XXL). The body is cut pretty low at the upper frets, I can't imagine it being a big issue.
Neo, I will be looking at some Ibanezs this weekend, I'll try to find a SZ520 to check one out.
NOTE: You can ignore prerequisite #4....I think I have been too critical of bolt ons.
Its the dark brown one. . . btw
Electro Metal???

myspace.com/lividarchaic
I was given an offer that I couldn't refuse! Guitar is gone! Thank you for your interest!

***SOLD***