My gf asked her if I can learn oh it is love by hello goodbye and im not that good with tabs so if anybody can please help show me a good instructional video on how to play itll be greatly appreciated
Yea i did that but usually i cant see what the hand shapes are and there no instructional vid
You could hire a guitar teacher to show you how. Of course, he will most likely laugh at you can call you lazy refusing to read something as simple as numbers on lines.
not that im lazy just im not that good at it I learned plenty of songs like black bird and stuff on tabs but just this one annoys me and i dont understand it
Quote by pwrmax
You could hire a guitar teacher to show you how. Of course, he will most likely laugh at you can call you lazy refusing to read something as simple as numbers on lines.

But before that he'd laugh at you for wanting to play hello goodbye.
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
*Sigh* Yet again the unavoidable idiots of the UG forums return to heckle and try to be funny when there clearly losers who are just hardcore with keyboards. Sad =/
Quote by MOOSE_CCR99
But before that he'd laugh at you for wanting to play hello goodbye.

lol you people are mean but honest... lol
Quote by Dexisuey
*Sigh* Yet again the unavoidable idiots of the UG forums return to heckle and try to be funny when there clearly losers who are just hardcore with keyboards. Sad =/

You're a loser you can't read tabs and you need help.
Yes I do want to play that hello goodbye song cause my girlfriend asked if I could learn it and i would enjoy playing it for her so cause itll make her happy haha the joke really is funny haha i so get it now. Just proves how stupid you are and the imaginary guitar teacher
Its like I ask for help and all I get is dip **** monkeys who just try to make jokes on everything thinking they are funny when I'm asking nicely for help. But you can make all the jokes in the world Ignorance is Bliss I guess
Quote by Dexisuey
Its like I ask for help and all I get is dip **** monkeys who just try to make jokes on everything thinking they are funny when I'm asking nicely for help. But you can make all the jokes in the world Ignorance is Bliss I guess

i dont know about you, but "lovers in a dangerous song" is a beautiful song for most every person i know.

learn both.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhrglSnUe5w

secondedit: better quality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7ijCSs6n_g
Last edited by Skierinanutshel at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by Dexisuey

You aren't going to get much more help by calling everyone monkeys... And I have a solution; dump her, seriously, who tells someone to learn hello goodbye!? Or learn something really fast that will impress her even more.
Quote by Dexisuey
Its like I ask for help and all I get is dip **** monkeys who just try to make jokes on everything thinking they are funny when I'm asking nicely for help.

Welcome to the internet! Are you new?

Just joking. The song is just straight chords, what exactly are you finding hard with the song? I guess the rhythm would take a while to get used to.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
I don't care less if I don't get much help cause I wasn't getting it from The UG Forum Monkeys. Yes that makes perfect sense dump her cause me and her don't listen to the same music. Yes I shall go do that right away... Come on be for real. This is the first time she even asked me to learn how to play anything for her and I'd be happy to do it jeez doesn't any type of sense run threw the minds of some of you people.
Quote by AlanHB
Welcome to the internet! Are you new?

Just joking. The song is just straight chords, what exactly are you finding hard with the song? I guess the rhythm would take a while to get used to.
Thanx man just like I saw a vid of this guy playing it so i can learn the chords and there's some stuff i'm unsure how to do. Just its giving me trouble
It looks like there's a lot of different versions of the song, you if you check all the different covers you should find one that's more suited to your playing style / skill level.
Soundcloud
Quote by AlanHB
It looks like there's a lot of different versions of the song, you if you check all the different covers you should find one that's more suited to your playing style / skill level.
Yeah I should I just want to play the best sounding one really if it was me wanting to learn it I wouldn't care but I wanna just have my gf be all like wow aww lol
Haha that's cool. You'll probably learn some new things along the way. Being asked to play random songs is really important for a musician, quite often you'll have learn a song that you didn't previously like, but slowly enjoy it more as you go on. Good luck!
Soundcloud
Quote by AlanHB
Haha that's cool. You'll probably learn some new things along the way. Being asked to play random songs is really important for a musician, quite often you'll have learn a song that you didn't previously like, but slowly enjoy it more as you go on. Good luck!
Thanx a lot man wish other people would have the same understanding on this site as you do
This thread....Tab talk???

I don't think so.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.