Well, this is on another forum I'm on (yes, I'm really bored enough to be double-foruming), and this thread came up:

After reading the city of ember series it brought up an interesting question, how do you start over. Say most of humanity was destroyed except you and a handful of people (100) what would your first steps to reconstruction be? Would you search for food, build structures to bare the weather?

So, I thought it might be fun to bring it to The Pit. Someone said to establish a leadership hierarchy, to which I replied:

Right. THEN, you establish the conspiracy, document both sides struggles, throw in a sex scene, then sell it to aliens. You will then have enough alien money to buy an alien airline ticket, and get off that godforsaken planet full of conspiracies.

Sadly, that forum lacks The Pits style, so I thought I'd bring it here. So, what would you do?
Make sweet, sweet love.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
first off, the "lolwut? pear" would somehow become a religion
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Start to Impregnate EVERYONE!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by TooFast
Make sweet, sweet love.

Odd. The first reply there was:
Repopulation!

Bow chicka wow-wow, baby!
Quote by herby190
Odd. The first reply there was: ...

Exactly. It'd be hard to build an entire World with 100 people. Granted, you'd have to wait 9 months, and then several years before the child can really be of any use. But eventually those kids would be old enough.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Wheres the guy with the maynard james keenean quote in his sig, something about
"people, I notice you arent all naked and ****ing..."
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Haven't any of you seen Wall-E?

Find a pea plant in a fridge, and you'll be able to grow anything and the world restores itself DUHHHHHH.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by TooFast
Exactly. It'd be hard to build an entire World with 100 people. Granted, you'd have to wait 9 months, and then several years before the child can really be of any use. But eventually those kids would be old enough.

Yeah, but then in the mean time, you have a bunch of fat pregnant bitchy ladies, laying on whatever you use for couches, complaining about not getting any mint ice cream!

Quote by Tempoe
Stockpile some nukes.

See! This guys got the right idea.
legalize weed

but in all seriousness, try to prevent all the things that have gone wrong in today's world.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
I would use it as an excuse to have sex without condoms.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Sadly enough, you wouldn't be able to immediately repopulate. You'd have to find food to support the mother and growing monkey fetus that is leeching off of her life, youth, and will to live. Then you need to build shelters, however crude they may be. Then you need to get a Barry White CD and make love by a fire.
Quote by gnaraaron
legalize weed

Quote by gnaraaron
but in all seriousness, try to prevent all the things that have gone wrong in today's world.

...Same thing.
Quote:
After reading the city of ember series it brought up an interesting question, how do you start over. Say most of humanity was destroyed except you and a handful of people (100) what would your first steps to reconstruction be? Would you search for food, build structures to bare the weather?

I'd build an army so big i'd call it NOD and i'd build a temple, And id call it ''The Temple Of Nod'' <- I'm so original.
And then, Then i'm going to establish a brotherhood where everyone is important and have to obey me and ME only.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Hmmm...begin a religion.
i wouldnt repopulate until you could provide for the little whiners (the women and children)
Quote by herby190
Yeah, but then in the mean time, you have a bunch of fat pregnant bitchy ladies, laying on whatever you use for couches, complaining about not getting any mint ice cream!

See! This guys got the right idea.

Women can't do any real work anyway.
Quote by neverspoiled
Hmmm...begin a religion.
i wouldnt repopulate until you could provide for the little whiners (the women and children)

I would never do this.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Quote by herby190
...Same thing.

so very true.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
gnaraaron, you can't prevent things from going wrong. You could have 100 of the most upstanding, moral people to start the world over and eventually greed and power will corrupt. With that small of a population anarchy will temporarily work, then you build a governmental structure when the population increases.

My first steps:
1. Repopulate
2. Hunt and Fish
3. Build
4. Spread out and search for more life

and

Leave a big golden statue in my honor wherever I go.
Last edited by in2thesun88 at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by in2thesun88

I'd destroy it !!!
I am going to be the only world leader in the new world !!!
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
proclaim myself king and claim all the women
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Quote by Enihs
OMG would if the 100 people all had AIDs then what?!

then your fucked
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at Feb 21, 2009,
Quote by ShaunDiel
I'd crouch walk or camp.

Best answer ever.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by in2thesun88

Then I'm gonna be smart, follow you around, melt your gold, then use it for weapons to kill you with... just for the irony...
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Best answer ever.

Wow, I wasn't aware that you had sigged me, thank you my new friend that I will stalk and awkwardly call every 15 minutes to see if you wanna hang out.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
That would be kind of cool, except for dealing with things that require medical expertise. I'd collaborate with the others to come up with a set of golden rules that everyone must abide by, and live off the land for the rest of my days!
Quote by Strato-Massacre
first off, the "lolwut? pear" would somehow become a religion

NOOOOOOO!!!! DAMN YOU ALL TO MEMEHELL!!!
Quote by angusfan16
Blow it up like in fallout 3.

You maniacs!
You blew it up!
Damn you!
Goddamn you all to hell!
kill stewart gilligan griffin