Page 1 of 2
I have always wondered why girls go for older guys and guys go for younger girls.

Is it cause they cant find anyone there own age?
or is it just cause older guys are more "developed"?

iv had problems with this issue and just want to know why this is.
I've always gone for older girls because younger ones or girls of my age, for the most part, are immature.
Quote by RPGoof
Older guys are more mature maybe

We have a winnar.
Girls mature faster than guys.
Older guys are more mature.
I think it's pretty retarded though, most never take the time to look for a mature one their age.
From what I understand, women "develope" at a younger age and mature faster than most guys. That could be why... or they like old man ballz...
Quote by metalistight
We have a winnar.
I think it's pretty retarded though, most never take the time to look for a mature one their age.

that.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Thales
I've always gone for older girls because younger ones or girls of my age, for the most part, are immature.

Yeah, if a normal, non-crazy, fun to hangout with bitchdoesn't exist looked like she was 1612 it would be great.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
girls think older guys are more mature. guys date younger girls because all the girls their age are dating even older guys.

EDIT:
Quote by in2thesun88
The reason is most of these girls haven't had a father figure in their life. The vast majority of these girls have had their father fie, walk out, or just not be available to raise them. This means that these girls seek out these older guys who can serve as a protective figure for them.

that must make for awkward sex.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Last edited by iantheman at Feb 21, 2009,
The reason is most of these girls haven't had a father figure in their life. The vast majority of these girls have had their father fie, walk out, or just not be available to raise them. This means that these girls seek out these older guys who can serve as a protective figure for them. As for the guys, they are losers in general. Most of them are either abusers or tend to be very clingy. They tend to lack a relationship with girls their age and since these younger girls love that an older guy will show them attention it is easy for them to date younger women.

EDIT:
To the post above:
It is the weird part of human relationships, often times the source of emotional pain in women often becomes the source of attraction later in life. Often times when a girl is abused as a child, she seeks out abusive relationships later in life. Its strange, but thats what happens.
Last edited by in2thesun88 at Feb 21, 2009,
Girls live longer as well so maybe part of it is finding someone who will die later so they can be with their husband longer. That an older guys are more mature and have better jobs.
Quote by iantheman
girls think older guys are more mature. guys date younger girls because all the girls their age are dating even older guys.

this. It's a never ending cycle.
It makes them feel special, wanted, ect. Even if it is only for sex 3/4 of the time.

I hate it mainly because all the older guys are stealing all the girls my age...and I don't like going for younger girls.
I date younger girls cuz eventually im gonna be old and that kind of thing frowned upon.
LifeSucks
PeopleDie
F*ckTheWorld
LetsGetHigh
I HATE younger girls. they're all drama whores. all the older ones I've met are more chill though.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by metalistight
We have a winnar.

The problem with that theory though, is that the guys going for younger girls are in a state of arrested developement. They're about as mature as the guys the same age, or younger, than the girls they're dating. Older guys dating highschool girls are in fact losers that can't get girls their own age, or they're perverts who won't try to date girls their own age, and the very fact that these younger girls don't realize this is a prime example of the plain and simple truth that females DO NOT mature any faster than males, and sure there are young girls that are mature for their age but the same is true for males. And the reason that highschool girls go for older guys is the same reason any highschooler drinks, smokes, or anything else that is reserved for adults, because it makes them feel grown up.
Quote by david_highland
The problem with that theory though, is that the guys going for younger girls are in a state of arrested developement. They're about as mature as the guys the same age, or younger, than the girls they're dating. Older guys dating highschool girls are in fact losers that can't get girls their own age, or they're perverts who won't try to date girls their own age, and the very fact that these younger girls don't realize this is a prime example of the plain and simple truth that females DO NOT mature any faster than males, and sure there are young girls that are mature for their age but the same is true for males. And the reason that highschool girls go for older guys is the same reason any highschooler drinks, smokes, or anything else that is reserved for adults, because it makes them feel grown up.

You sir, win the universe.
Uhh... I dated an 18 Year Old in Grade Ten (15 Years of Age)

But my current girlfriend is a year younger.

I've never gone after people because of age, And I don't know how to explain the effect except for saying it may have something to do with older guys being like Sugar Daddies.
Quote by metalphil0323
From what I understand, women "develope" at a younger age and mature faster than most guys. That could be why... or they like old man ballz...

That's physical development not mental, the fact that girls BEGIN to PHYSICALLY mature before males DOES NOT give them a more mature mindset.
two fold

its easy to spit game on a younger girl and have her eat it up like cake

girls see older guys are more mature and thus cooler, and thus, the pants drop

= win
This isn't quite true...
Maybe I'm a rarity, but my first girlfriend was sixteen. I was 14. And my next girlfriend was 17, and I was still fourteen.
So it goes both directions, but you're almost completely right that, through highschool, couples tend to be different ages. Don't ask me why. It just works that way.
Quote by conor1148
who cares if they're drawn,

boobies

Gear:
Peavey Supreme 100W head
Crate 4x12 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Modded Johnson Stratocaster
Physical developement is far different than mental developement. Sure, there are tons of girls out there that are far more mentally mature than guys their own age, but on the other side there are tons of guys that are far more mature than girls their own age.

The whole "girls develope faster than guys" bullsh*t is just a means of attempted superiority.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by metalphil0323

I Agree With The Very Last Part
Nike Terminators

Quote by potcorn56
I wish they had a smiley that blew its brains out thats what id use

Quote by Maus24
Called it quits at 60 seconds? Pussy.
Quote by Jacob....?
You sir, win the universe.

Yes, yes, thank you, I was already well aware of it but thank you
Anyway, I agree with what you said before, when I was in highschool I remember a fair percentage of the girls I would have liked to have been dating were involved with the likes of ex-convicts, burn outs, and the usual morons who's IQs were probably just hovering above legally retarded, for the simple fact that they were "" older, I couldn't for the life of me figure it out at the time. Now every so often some fourteen or fifteen year old girl will try flirting with me which results in a lengthy speech about why they shouldn't be trying to date guys my age and that there are probably many guys at their school that are more than suitable for them to be dating, because I know what those guys are going through watching these girls act the way they do, and I don't know what the deal is with other guys my age (and older) is but, there isn't anything about any girl any younger than 18-20 that really seems at all appealing in terms of any sort of relationship, maybe it's just me though.
we are hardwired a certian way. a females biology tends to make her look for security and older men areusally far more established than younger guys . Men are wired to be attracted to visual cues, that women are fertile . i.e. firm breasts, softer features things that associated more with young women .
Just shut up and be thankful.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Things work out the way that people want them to see. If you view a relationship as being bad because the people were born at different dates, then it will end up being bad. If you view it as bliss between generations then it will be just that.

In the end, who the **** cares, just have some sex, and as Bob Marley says, Don't Worry, Be Happy.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
when i was 18 and 19 i had a girlfriend 5 years older. doesnt make any difference..apart from the mindgame pwnage b/s
I saw a program about this a while ago.

It explained it as:

Girls become sexually mature earlier than boys. Since there are no sexually mature (to them) boys, they go after the older boys as they are quite obviously in the home stretch or just out of puberty. The younger boys just stay at home and fap.
You like/love who you like/love. Simple as that, I'm in love with my girlfriend, who is one year younger then me, so what? We still get along fine, I know ALL her friends and I get along great with them to and I see her almost everyday, everyone's happy, I doubt there was even any noticing we were different ages, because we didn't care about that. It's not like I tried to get her because she was younger and "easy game", it's not like that when building a relationship, that's just physical stuff.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

It's not ALWAYS like that. I mean it depends on the person. I've met many, like, fourteen year olds who are more mature than some eighteen year olds. It's not always about the age.

And also, I'm sixteen and my girlfriend is eighteen. So umh. No to brag about anything, but the maturity doesn't always correlate age.

Quote by RockInPeaceDime
Very common HUGE misconception. Guys never mature.

:--------------DDd

Well, in some cases that is so true.
Page 1 of 2