I guess i'm getting a couple of new pedals and i can't figure out what type of power plug-in they have.....currently i only have a Boss ds-1 and they have the regular male end on it.

I'm getting an MXR Carbon copy, Vox Wah, and an EHX Small clone. Do all three use the same plug-in style as boss pedals or do they use the inputs like headphones or guitar cables...can't describe any better.

I'm just wondering if the power supply i plan on getting needs special plug-ins or if a simply daisy chain can power all.
They do make power supplies for pedal boards, that have all the common connections, and you can hook up multiple pedals at once.
ya i know, but the more basic ones are a little cheaper and don't come with 'unique' connections. That is why i'm wondering if i need to buy a more expensive one because one of the stated pedals has a different plug-in style.
most pedals are 9v and if the'ye not they are 18v. I'm not 100% sure but I think that all the pedals you listed are 9v so you should be fine.
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
I'm pretty sure that Vox Wahs only take batteries so you needn't worry about that one.

Edit: I was wrong... The 847-A can run off the mains.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Last edited by Sampy at Feb 22, 2009,