Page 1 of 4
Sometimes, it should be hos before bros. Tonight I went out to the movies with this volunteer group I'm in (one of those fun things we do every once in a while). Anyway, me and my crew got there late and the movies were packed. We found seats, but it was away from the rest of the group. But turns out one of the members brought her friend, who is pretty damn hot, and I'd met her earlier. She offered me her seat, saying that she could just sit in my lap. If somebody offers you a lamborghini and says they'll throw a million dollars in the backseat and Meagan Fox in the passenger seat to keep you company, you frickin' take the deal! But when I look over to my friends there expressions says it all...

"Take the offer, and we will break you friggin skull".

So I sit by my friends, enjoy the movie, and kick myself, thinking about what could have happened. Basically, what I'm saying is the whole bros before hos rule needs some work. Who agrees?
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
I agree.

It SHOULD be:

"Bros before Hos*

*Except in certain situations, which may result in bow-chicka-bow-wow"
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Feb 22, 2009,
I see your point there
but at the end of hte day,
Whats more important to you?
Nike Terminators

Quote by potcorn56
I wish they had a smiley that blew its brains out thats what id use

Quote by Maus24
Called it quits at 60 seconds? Pussy.
This is why I'm glad I don't follow stupid and arbitrary rules that should never apply to any situation that could ever happen

It also helps that I have no bro's or ho's that could possibly conflict
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
You need to get some new friends.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by jacksonP
i hate people in general

your an idiot go die.
We can only guffaw at all the humbug we are told about martyrs.
Quote by AngrySockMonkey
your an idiot go die.

Good point. Why hate people ?
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
hmmmm r ur friends gay?or just virgins?
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by dethead666
Whipped faggot

You win "respectable quote of the night".

Brought to you by Sylvan.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
YES
Bros b4 Hoes.
Unless it could lead to a really enjoyable circumstance.

none of this junk were u just sit next to them or woteva cuz "are good friends" or sum other homo junk
"Could I have egg, sausage, chips and beans, and a tea." - Nick Mason
You're friends probably aren't hot and they aren't going to give you pu$$y, so I say you made the wrong choice of who to set with.
That ain't bros before hoes. You wouldn't have abandoned them or thrown them under the bus by getting a little lap action. I believe you just let yourself get cockblocked. Good day.
In the future, You take it.
They can't blame you for wanting to get ahead.

Bros before Hoe's is a generalization.
As in, You shouldn't routinley put some chick before your friends.
I thought it was ho's before bro's? Oh well, I'm not changing.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Yeah, unless you have a best friend who thinks with his penis, then the rule should stay. For me, being in a class with friends is important, because I seriously fall asleep with no-one to talk to. This is the case in my Photography class, the only friend I have is my best friend, but he seems to prefer abandoning me for his crush, who is into older guys and whom already has a boyfriend.

It's funny, because he's completely normal until a girl comes near us, then he'll gladly ditch me to hang with her and show off in front of her. Ugh, I hate it.
Bros before hos is an unreachable ideal that we preach. It never works in practice.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by 2 15/16
I thought it was ho's before bro's? Oh well, I'm not changing.

it's bros before b*tches
homies over hos

damn boondocks
Quote by Guitarlord44
Way to go dude

YOU BLEW IT!!!!

e-cookie for reference

Billy Madison?
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
They're not your bros if they ****-block you bro. Bros shouldn't do that to other bros.
Saint Louis Blues
Quote by taraholic
Sometimes, it should be hos before bros. Tonight I went out to the movies with this volunteer group I'm in (one of those fun things we do every once in a while). Anyway, me and my crew got there late and the movies were packed. We found seats, but it was away from the rest of the group. But turns out one of the members brought her friend, who is pretty damn hot, and I'd met her earlier. She offered me her seat, saying that she could just sit in my lap. If somebody offers you a lamborghini and says they'll throw a million dollars in the backseat and Meagan Fox in the passenger seat to keep you company, you frickin' take the deal! But when I look over to my friends there expressions says it all...

"Take the offer, and we will break you friggin skull".

So I sit by my friends, enjoy the movie, and kick myself, thinking about what could have happened. Basically, what I'm saying is the whole bros before hos rule needs some work. Who agrees?

I'm going to quote A Pimp Named Slickback from The Boondocks on the one

I don't think "Homies over Hoes" is a sentiment that A. Pimp-Named Slickback can co-sign on. I mean, don't get me wrong, A. Pimp-Named Slickback will put a lot of things over a hoe: Money over a hoe? Always. Brand new gators over a hoe? Absolutely. A turkey sandwich wit just tomato? Guaranteed. But homies? Oh no. A. Pimp-Named Slickback DON'T DO **** for the homies. Let me reiterate: DON'T DO **** for the homies! Unless the homie wanna walk that stroll and get that money, the homie ain't getting a goddamn thing and the same goes for brothas, peeps, dudes, fellas, dunnies, comrades, whatever the **** niggas is callin' each other nowadays. Sounds like some gay **** to me.
Your friends should have be helping you or rooting for you to get laid. Friends dont **** block friends.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Depends really. My friends probably would've kicked my ass if I didn't take that offer.

this. friends guide the cock, not block it.
In that case dude, be like "Screw you guys, she's hot."
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
Quote by crazy8rgood

It SHOULD be:

"Bros before Hos*

*Except in certain situations, which may result in bow-chicka-bow-wow"

this. + 100.4091282085
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
Page 1 of 4