Man....WoMAN Kinda the same, its just that WO. W looks like a pair of pointy tits and the O is clearly the vagina. Women have big asses which make men go Woooooo. Conspiracy??? We may never know.

What if women were just deformed men who don't have a penis and have a problem with there nipples. What if evolution took its part with men coming from apes and women coming from....apes with no penis and much larger tits. I know I'm just talking out of my ass and its a real immature thread but its just a funny thought I had which could have a .0000001% of being true.

But women cant be the superiors. Terrible drivers, not as fast, not as strong. But they are beautiful, good cooks, and smart. What if women were just here to satisfy the men and make babies. What if women weren't even meant to work or have freedom.

I am not a sexist nor a anti feminist or what not. Just throwing my dumb ass ideas out there. I could be intoxicated or really high right now who knows. But just read what I have to say and see what you think.
Quote by andrich54
Man....WoMAN Kinda the same, its just that WO. W looks like a pair of pointy tits and the O is clearly the vagina. Women have big asses which make men go Woooooo. Conspiracy??? We may never know.

What if women were just deformed men who don't have a penis and have a problem with there nipples. What if evolution took its part with men coming from apes and women coming from....apes with no penis and much larger tits. I know I'm just talking out of my ass and its a real immature thread but its just a funny thought I had which could have a .0000001% of being true.

But women cant be the superiors. Terrible drivers, not as fast, not as strong. But they are beautiful, good cooks, and smart. What if women were just here to satisfy the men and make babies. What if women weren't even meant to work or have freedom.

I am not a sexist nor a anti feminist or what not. Just throwing my dumb ass ideas out there. I could be intoxicated or really high right now who knows. But just read what I have to say and see what you think.

Bold sums up the thread.
Music, a steady riot in my soul
You've just opened a can of worms, my friend.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
You are twisted. Secks plz
Quote by Azgirio
Yeah, you definitely raped his churches and burned his women.

Quote by LordBishek
Forgive the bluntness, but what in the chucklefucking hell is this?