Page 1 of 2
....That would get you fired instantly if your boss knew?
I work at a grocery store.
-steal (but so do 98% of the other employees)
-gotten 'busy' both on and off the clock in the back with my gf who also works there

Thats all I got for now, but I suppose it all becomes normal.
You?

-also, state what you do/where you work
touch myself, not wear clothes, steal, not show up, kill somebody, stab people.

yeah naming random sh*t off
i install decks/speakers/amps whatever in cars @ cartoys.

if someone offers me cash under the table i just walk out to the parking lot and install it anyway
cartoys makes no money... i would be instantly fired.. i just dont give a ****
I nearly got fired for saying 'jesus' (due to being surprised) in front of a customer who later phoned up to complain about my devilishly blasphemic tongue.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Ahhh... back to the good ol' Maccas Days!
lets see,
-Being lazy & hiding trays rather than wasing them up on close!
-Ketchup Fights
-Pickle wars
-Deliberatly screwing up orders of people I didn't like!
-Putting stuff in the fry vats that shouldn't be IE, whoever was on breaks name tag!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Supertait
I nearly got fired for saying 'jesus' (due to being surprised) in front of a customer who later phoned up to complain about my devilishly blasphemic tongue.

Was she religious or was it in your contract or what?
Quote by St.Loony

Was she religious or was it in your contract or what?

She was a churchy person who was wound a bit too tight i think.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
in b4 meltingfacewax
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
hmm im only new at my work i work at a grocery store the only thing i have really done is had mmy mobile on me and once forgot to put the reciept on aobut $1000 clearance, lucky i dont think they really checked
Oh, and typically people will just come right in and grab a newspaper and hand me the 2 bucks and walk off. I keep the money for myself.
Today i made an extra 6 dollars. Thanks!
Quote by convictionless
i work hard.

(if anyone gets this.. you sir get a golf clap)

I get it.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
Quote by Supertait
She was a churchy person who was wound a bit too tight i think.

Stupid churchys >.<

Did you get a written warning or anything? Or justva stern stalking to about your foul language!!
When my friend and I were working at a ski resort we'd go into a vacant room, smoke bowls, watch movies and order pizza.
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
I work at a bar.

At the end of the bar, I nick a bottle of Magners to drink whilst I do the late night cleaning.
If a mate walks in, I'll give them a free pint and pretend to take the money for it.
I play blackjack with drunk customers for money/drinks (I don't take the drinks, I take the money for the drinks).

Hmm...
I mostly do work
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.
ha, right now i can basically get away with anything as i work in a little corner in a factory with no one around except for temps who don't care about anything, no supervisors to be found so i can smoke whenever leave for about an hour or so on lunch, anything i want

when i was in high school i worked at McDonald's, man we did some crazy stuff then, stole food, cash, trays for breaking things up upon, smoking bud in the basement/bathrooms/by the dumpster, drinking on the job, a few people got lucky in the basement i never did though
Quote by jacksonP
inb4 kensai erotic taxidermy

u havent heard het banned
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

Quote by A Bad Guitarist
Surprise *********.

surprise butt_secks?
Last edited by Cheesemaster at Feb 22, 2009,
I take long freaquent breaks.... For a 5 hour shift, slightly less than half is taken up by breaking.

Yeah, lame.
Use the computer to chat, be on myspace, youtube , and ultimate-guitar (i'm at work btw), play guitar, blast the radio and sing out loud, scream every time every time a customer comes in, be on the phone 80% of the time, eat whenever i feel like it...

Oh, and hot passionate sex in the restroom with my friend Palmela.

I do the 3rd shift alone as a teller at a 24/7 cash checking/money exchange business. I'm allowed to do all of that, except for the sex thing, as long as it's not while customers are here (it's empty 90% of the time).
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Work at mcdonalds...

I don't do anything worth getting fired. Someone else took a small cup to the bun room and went for a slash in it though, he got mega fired.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
flirt w. the boss' sisters
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
I work at functions, things like weddings and that.
-I have often wondered what would happen if I told the bride of a wedding that "she could have made an effort"

-Accidentally spill a drink over someone and say something like, "You know what, I'm not even sorry," and in that same vein, spilling wine (or anything else) on purpose.

- I was once carrying a tray full of glasses, and a very young girl (maybe about 2 or 3) went to jump straight into me, which would have made me drop all the glasses and potentially kill her. That would have got my fired if that had happened. Amongst other things.
eating in the cooler. swearing on the floor (not during closing). not rotating (this thing we do for the produce, i dont do it, im just good at hiding it). and having attitude. lol some guy got fired on the spot for telling our supervisor to go get some skid himself, instead of him doing it for him. they do things the old fashioned way where i work lol, its pretty bad.
Quote by supralightning
i install decks/speakers/amps whatever in cars @ cartoys.

if someone offers me cash under the table i just walk out to the parking lot and install it anyway
cartoys makes no money... i would be instantly fired.. i just dont give a ****

wow your such a hard-nut, i mean your the real thing...like a rebel without a cause... i bet you don't give a fu*k,blowing up police cars the pigs
What do you think you're doing, Pig?
Do you really give a fig, Pig?
And what's your favourite type of gig, Pig?
Barry Manilow?
Or the Black and White Minstrel Show?

its anarchy baby!

But in all seriousness i'm a cleaner at my college and i basically don't clean i just hide the dust and steal anything worth taking (nothing big, just like food,memory sticks etc)
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
never had a job.. dang.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons