Tonig​ht,​ after​ watch​ing the HILAR​IOUS movie​ Bolt (seriously, it was prety good),​ i go out to my truck​.​

AND THERE​ IS A BIG HOLE WHERE​ MY RADIO​ USED TO BE.

reall​y?​ my RADIO​?​?​ the idiot​s crawl​ed over my 700 dolla​r guita​r amp (Fender Hot Rod Deluxe), and a 175 dolla​r ipod to take out my radio​.​

Im prett​y mad. I dont expec​t to see it ever again​.​ Actua​lly i had been think​ing about​ getti​ng a new one, so i guess​ that decis​ion was made for me.

so this isnt just a rant: Has anyone else ever had one thing stolen only to have the thieves leave behind the more valuable thing?

ps: if you see a shady character (ie someone running around holding a cape over their nose and/or laughing maniacally) holding what looks to be a stolen radio, take em out at the knees and call me. ill be there asap.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Quote by no1flyhalf
Tonig​ht,​ after​ watch​ing the HILAR​IOUS movie​ Bolt (seriously, it was prety good),​ i go out to my truck​.​

AND THERE​ IS A BIG HOLE WHERE​ MY RADIO​ USED TO BE.

reall​y?​ my RADIO​?​?​ the idiot​s crawl​ed over my 700 dolla​r guita​r amp (Fender Hot Rod Deluxe), and a 175 dolla​r ipod to take out my radio​.​

Im prett​y mad. I dont expec​t to see it ever again​.​ Actua​lly i had been think​ing about​ getti​ng a new one, so i guess​ that decis​ion was made for me.

so this isnt just a rant: Has anyone else ever had one thing stolen only to have the thieves leave behind the more valuable thing?

ps: if you see a shady character (ie someone running around holding a cape over their nose and/or laughing maniacally) holding what looks to be a stolen radio, take em out at the knees and call me. ill be there asap.

nice amp

dumb fucks
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Im sure a lot of people would steal anything for money, but a radio over an amp and an ipod?

Worst. Theives. Ever.
i know of someone who was a flutist, and someone broke into their house and stole all of their electronics and such, but left behind sterling silver flute, which was worth hugely greater amounts
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
**** man what kinda deck was it?

come see me ill put in a new one... and an alarm too while you're at it.

you want remote start?? haha
When I was younger some thieves broke into our car in Liswerry; took my dad's old gymbag which had old shoes and sweaty clothes in it and accidentally knocked the camera under the seat and missed it. >.<

We thought they'd taken it until my mum cleaned the car two weeks later.
i was driving home after a vacation to perth, aus., and i stopped to spend the night in meekatharra, which is considered by some to be the worst place in australia. the next morning i wake up to find that my $300 ibanez has been taken out of its case (which included my $160 crybaby) but then, i realize that the $1300 Classic 50 that i bought while i was in perth (there arent any guitar shops where i live, so i buy my stuff from perth)

but all ended well, because the theif was wearing a blue hawian shirt when he stole it, and didnt bother to change the next day. i dont know how he expected not to get caught,because this town has a population of 945.
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
My radio got stolen one time, along with three fishing poles, a case of beer and my entire collection of cd's. I was pretty upset.
Quote by ihavenoname93
i was driving home after a vacation to perth, aus., and i stopped to spend the night in meekatharra, which is considered by some to be the worst place in australia. the next morning i wake up to find that my $300 ibanez has been taken out of its case (which included my $160 crybaby) but then, i realize that the $1300 Classic 50 that i bought while i was in perth (there arent any guitar shops where i live, so i buy my stuff from perth)

but all ended well, because the theif was wearing a blue hawian shirt when he stole it, and didnt bother to change the next day. i dont know how he expected not to get caught,because this town has a population of 945.

You phrased that very badly. >.<
You only mentioned that it was taken out of the case, like he'd played it and ran off, and then you never finished the sentence after the parenthesis at the end of the first paragraph. I kinda got what you meant though.
Quote by dio_dude
Bolt?

dude, it was at the dollar theater, but if id known how hard i would have laughed, i would have went to see it the first day (at the normal price).

that gerbil cracked me up.

"ring ring"
"hello? destiny? ive been expectign your call."

go see it, it was awesome.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

Last edited by no1flyhalf at Feb 22, 2009,
damn sucks dude. but yes, this one time, a crack head broke out my window in my car to only steal a candy bar i had laying on the seat.
>_>
<_<
cookie for who ever gets this ref.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Last edited by Strato-Massacre at Feb 22, 2009,
yes she did. so did nick swardson. i enjoyed his characters.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

Quote by drunkinkoala
Miley Cyrus did a voice in Bolt!

kcoo
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by A Bad Guitarist
Once a girl stole my heart. She should have taken my virginity.

Dude!, you deserve an Interwebz for that!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
My bass player had a cheap amp stolen out his car, they left his old Warwick bass, worth at least five times the value of the amp.
Had the same thing happen to me a year ago at this time. You'll be pissed off for like a week or two then you'll just kinda accept that its gone really. It took me about that long, the police here suck at their jobs so I just gave them the serial number and a year later still nothing. It did help that I got a new one for my graduation though

EDIT: ^^^^^

They usually are gonna steal something light that they can get away with fairly easily while running. They arent gonna steal like your half stack thatd be retarded cause youd be slowed down by the weight.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Last edited by Lethal Dosage at Feb 22, 2009,
Quote by Lethal Dosage

They usually are gonna steal something light that they can get away with fairly easily while running. They arent gonna steal like your half stack thatd be retarded cause youd be slowed down by the weight.

Yeah, but I'd rather carry a bass than an amp.
But, granted the thieves probably thought "Oh, electronic thing surely must be worth more than wood thing."
Hey guys, last night I stole some guys radio right from his truck. It was br00talz.
Rush Rocks

Quote by Braiton
If Beiber is our generation's Cobain I can't see how that is a bad thing.
Just make sure the shotgun is loaded.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
damn sucks dude. but yes, this one time, a crack head broke out my window in my car to only steal a candy bar i had laying on the seat.
>_>
<_<
cookie for who ever gets this ref.

Dave Chappelle!

I've never had anything stolen from me. I guess I'm lucky
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by FloyDZeD
Dave Chappelle!
I've never had anything stolen from me. I guess I'm lucky

you get this

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz