So I have bin teaching my self how to play guitar, my little brother got a guitar a few Christmases back he touched the thing maybe 5 or 6 times and got bored with it, thank god it’s a cheap wall mart guitar my parents didn’t waist a lot of many it’s a washburn lyon. Well enough about the guitar im trying to teach my self how to play guitar I have taught my self the intros to paint it black and luring the rest of the song as I go, im also trying to learn stairway to heaven, and I’m trying to work my way up to playing that Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat - Lucky (its for the gf) I want to play it for her on our anniversary of two years which is like 4 months from now. My question is what are some nice easy acoustic songs to learn to play just to get my hand more used to all the fret and string movement. I really love the sound of Spanish guitar btw I know I don’t have nylon strings but I would still love to learn a song or two but any songs will do. Thanks
Quote by AngelinFlight
Exactly how long have you been playing?

three months or so. i try and play for two houres every day im teaching my self.
Quote by AngelinFlight
Exactly how long have you been playing?

i take that back a month is more like it.