hi!!!

please help... i had a fever like 4 days ago!.. and since then i find that i have a horrible stamina, speed, and all in the guitar!!! i find it hard to shred! !!!

the fever lasted for around 6 days, and in those 6 days i was unable to play guitar. the fever is probably all gone and im sure i have no viral infection or disease or anything from the fever and im perfectly ok right now.

but my guitar playing ability has become horrible! please help! what should i do? has this happened to anyone else??
I'm sure I've already seen this,

EDIT: Yeah you've posted pretty much the same thing 3 times...

...Stop it
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
Last edited by aradroxar at Feb 22, 2009,
Quote by aradroxar

...Stop it

^ This

and just practise
Schecter Sunset Custom FR
ESP LTD Ex-50
Vox VT50
Boss SD-1
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Macbook Pro, Alesis GuitarLink, Logic Studio 9
afer drinking and sniffing god knows what i can tell you that its in your head, keep playing, you'll get better its only a matter of time.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Rest!
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Stop posting this thread over and over and go practice.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Fap.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Quote by playerofguitar7
hi!!!

please help... i had a fever like 4 days ago!.. and since then i find that i have a horrible stamina, speed, and all in the guitar!!! i find it hard to shred! !!!

the fever lasted for around 6 days, and in those 6 days i was unable to play guitar. the fever is probably all gone and im sure i have no viral infection or disease or anything from the fever and im perfectly ok right now.

but my guitar playing ability has become horrible! please help! what should i do? has this happened to anyone else??

GOD DAMMIT SHUT THE HELL UP
Quote by Hillz88
GOD DAMMIT SHUT THE HELL UP

Had to be said Sir.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
Yeh Eddit van halen got a fever once and his head exploded, he just got it put back together then waited a week and he could play properly. You should blow your head up too.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
^ This. Please, do what this random_B-RAD said.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
So you suddenly suck at guitar at you think spamming UG multiple times will make the Gods of Rock smile upon you? Stop posting, start playing.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Just keep playing it until you get back to your best.
Damn, i haven't played my electric for nearly 3 weeks...wonder how bad i'm gonna sound when i pick it up again.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
ITS ONLY SPAMMING YOU GET AN ANSWER THE FIRST TIME!!! just try to practice but take it easy youre body is still getting used to being ok so dont overexert your hands or arms.
Being a Bass player is pretty LOW i.m.o...
My Gear:
squier strat HSS
(coming soon) hand built superstrat style.
(coming soon) hand built mahogany spruce top acoustic.
Fender Mustang I 20w
Line 6 FLoor POD (standard)
Sorry guys... The only reason I posted this Again is because u guys told me to wait a few days and see what happens... Now it has been a few days and I was still very stiff. So I decided to put this post up again.