Idk where this would go so im just putting it here. out in the open by itself.

'Kay, so yeah. Despite how homo [no, im not saying theres anything wrong with that, ffs] or, if nothing else 'metro' this sounds, im painfully bored and wanna do somethin crazy, but still socially acceptable with my hair.

Basically, it's crazy short right now, like, buzz-cut to the max, yet, i still have thick hair, so yeah. anyway, im tired of it being black. So I was wondering, what color would be crazy, yet, still acceptable to people? Ive done bright red all over before, so i wanna do somethin else.

I dont have any pics atm so sorry about that. but just tell me what colors would be cool, anyway.

Thanks, lol.
With enough money saved you will buy a new straw skirt and coconut bikini, a airplane ticket back to civilization and a large Mesa Boogie amp and a Gibson Explorer and shred the faces off with METALLICA!

Pink.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
at least i dont have some dude bobbin his head for my avatar, bro. And at least im not askin what hair STYLE to do, like ive seen some people do on here. Damn,
With enough money saved you will buy a new straw skirt and coconut bikini, a airplane ticket back to civilization and a large Mesa Boogie amp and a Gibson Explorer and shred the faces off with METALLICA!

Quote by rabidguitarist
Pink.

black AND pink
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by Sublime_Dude
at least i dont have some dude bobbin his head for my avatar, bro. And at least im not askin what hair STYLE to do, like ive seen some people do on here. Damn,

you dissin quagmire?
GIGGEDY
I'LL ALWAYS NEED THIS
I'LL ALWAYS NEED YOU
Lol seriously? (I guess i could handle pink... im not one of those to say a certain color is 'gay' or anything so yeah... i mean, like, purple might be a lil overboard but still.) But really. r u being serious about that? LOL. i mean... if i **** it up real bad i could always wear a hat i guess. lol.

Woah...are you sure you want to go crazy but in a socially acceptable way? You're just too out there, man.
**** it then lol just crazy

Quote by TheWickerMan666
Rainbow

Or you could just go with red again...

Or blue

Or green

Or yellow

Yellow is Blonde ya tard.

OP, just, mohawk it or something.
"crazy, yet still acceptable" is said about three times in that post. Are you scared of what people might think? Pussy.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
You're either a freakin' rebel or you're not. You can't have it crazy and acceptable. Stop being a pussy and go wild!
Quote by Tarzan_man
Yellow is Blonde ya tard.

OP, just, mohawk it or something.

I said yellow, dammit!

Blonde's not crazy, anyway
Go with Blonde. That's CRAZY.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Black with light blue =D
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
i dyed my hair pink before...
i got lulz and chicks. DOIT!
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Hmm.I posted this about midway on the last page, i said '**** it then, just crazy, forget acceptable' just... i said it in less words the first time. And I'll get pics as soon as i can. thats a problem though, cuz both the camera, and the cam on my phone are ****ed, and all i'd have are old ones-I look totally different now.

Also, I hope you're being sarcastic with that Davey Havok pic. I mean, Hah... Not that I think he's gay, especially not now that he's 'grown up' a lil, but still. gotta admit that pic is a lil freaky.

I like the idea of black and light blue, but i also like the results fearofthemark got with his pink hair.

Quote by Sublime_Dude
Hmm.I posted this about midway on the last page, i said '**** it then, just crazy, forget acceptable' just... i said it in less words the first time. And I'll get pics as soon as i can. thats a problem though, cuz both the camera, and the cam on my phone are ****ed, and all i'd have are old ones-I look totally different now.

Also, I hope you're being sarcastic with that Davey Havok pic. I mean, Hah... Not that I think he's gay, especially not now that he's 'grown up' a lil, but still. gotta admit that pic is a lil freaky.

I like the idea of black and light blue, but i also like the results fearofthemark got with his pink hair.

pink is br00tal. no one will think you're gay. and why do you wanna impress guys anyway? it's the chicks you want. and just like guy dig hot lesbos, chicks dig gays. they'll be all over you when they find out you're straight.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking