Can anyone help me with this?

I honestly have no idea when it comes to pedals..

I have a footswitch (Digitech RP150) but that sort of, it takes like half a second to switch presets so when you're playing something like Enter Sandman and you need to switch from regular distortion to Wah Distortion you can hear it clip from one sound to another.

Also can someone recommend a good Wah pedal, i'll probably go with a Jim Dunlop Cry Baby, but, as I mainly play Foo Fighters and want to play more Metallica I want to get as similiar a pedal range as I can.

Thanks guys
i think i get a good wah tone for enter sandman with my crybaby
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Thanks.

What do you use to switch between clean and distortion? And what Distortion do you use?

Danke
i just roll my volume back on my guitar to go from clean to distortion
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by wicket_nirvana
i just roll my volume back on my guitar to go from clean to distortion

Thanks but that doesn't work too well on an SG, and songs that require fast switching, well it's not practical.
can u possibly buy a footswitch for ur amp to change channels? if not the digitech hot head is cheap and ive heard its amazing for the price, though if u can afford something better u can probably get a lot better sound. also look i pawn shops, little local music shops, and ebay and craiglist for used distortion pedals. who knows, u might find some really nice stuff for a great price
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by Chaoslava
Can anyone help me with this?

I honestly have no idea when it comes to pedals..

I have a footswitch (Digitech RP150) but that sort of, it takes like half a second to switch presets so when you're playing something like Enter Sandman and you need to switch from regular distortion to Wah Distortion you can hear it clip from one sound to another.

Also can someone recommend a good Wah pedal, i'll probably go with a Jim Dunlop Cry Baby, but, as I mainly play Foo Fighters and want to play more Metallica I want to get as similiar a pedal range as I can.

Thanks guys

I doubt you're getting that much delay when changing presets. I use a digitech rp200a and it jsut takes practice with it to get the timing right.
Inhuman evil take down!
Quote by 18th_Angel
I doubt you're getting that much delay when changing presets. I use a digitech rp200a and it jsut takes practice with it to get the timing right.

no, i get a lot of delay between switching between presets with my rp250 too
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Buy an actual distortion pedal or get a footswitch to change channels on your amp.