Hey guys. The VJr combo speaker can handle without "break", with the volume on max? Will the vjr accept well a ProCo Rat?
cheers
Quote by Op3a
Hey guys. The VJr combo speaker can handle without "break", with the volume on max? Will the vjr accept well a ProCo Rat?
cheers

Lately i've been running a proco rat, plextortion and fuzz together. Not on max however. Speaker should handle it though.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Oh great . The valve junior can handle well the proco? and he is loud?
cheers
the VJ takes pedals well, and it's only a 5w amp. the speaker can handle it.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
If i swap the speaker, it will be a big improvement on sound?
cheers
Quote by Op3a
If i swap the speaker, it will be a big improvement on sound?
cheers

FO SHO!!
Don't get the combo, get the stack, the 12 inch speaker is much better than what comes in the combo.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
Don't get the combo, get the stack, the 12 inch speaker is much better than what comes in the combo.

+1
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Guys, which is the best option: A harley benton Ga15 with a celestion greenback, or a valve junior combo (stock) + the valve junior cabinet? They both cost 200€ (used). Which is the best option?
Pink Floyd, RHCP, and indie/alternative rock for example. Ah, btw, the epi is used, the harley benton is new
I think the harley benton is pretty much the same thing, so considering it has a greenback that's not a bad deal.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
What i could do to the HB overdrive more earlier? The man who will sell me the HB told me that the amp starts to overdrive +- at 12, and at that volume the amp is already very loud..