Signiture model?

I mean Dave Murray has his own sigmiture model,
Adrian Smith has his own signiture Jackson guitar.

I think that Janick should get his own Charvel guitar lol. 'Cos then they'd have three diffrent branded guitars by Fender lol.

So yeah how comes?

Thanks, I used the serach bar breifly.

Sorry for my bad English it's not mmy first language.

Thanks.
umm... maybe he just doesn't want to put out a signature model for fans that wanna try to copy his style and tone? just get a regular series guitar and mod it and make it YOUR signature model
True, to the guy who posted the first reply. But I was just curious, I'm not a huge fan of signiture guitars but I like to have my own tone and comfort on guitars, not some one else's. I was just curious that his band mates got one and not him.
Last edited by ibrahimasood at Feb 22, 2009,
Quote by ibrahimasood
True, but I was just curious, I'm not a huge fan of signiture guitars but I like to have my own tone and comfort on guitars, not some one else's. I was just curious that his band mates got one and not him.

well, he doesn't want to make profit on his guitar, he would rather just make profit on the music.
I too wondered this.

He also has that black strat he always uses with the orange bit. That would make a nice signature guitar IMO.

Fender should get on it ASAP [or maybe they're still working on it].

Or maybe he just doesn't want one - although, Dave, Adrian and Steve all have a sig.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO