Can anyone lend me a hand? I've had trouble with my toggle switch lately, and now its stuck in the middle position. If I flick it down it goes up straight away and doesn't hold in the down (bridge) position. But now it holds in the up (neck) position. It's a 3 way switch just in case you haven't already gathered. I've taken some pictures from the back.

Here they are:

Can anyone tell me what to do? I'm also putting a video up on youtube as we type, it shows whats wrong with it and how the switch is acting. Thanks.
what kind of guitar is this?or better what kind of switch?
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
This is the Shards Razorback. I'm not sure what switch though. Also, I can't move the wires, the end is soldered, and the length is only just right so that it's super tight.
i think you should take it to a tech because this happened to me,but i replaced my switch,its like 15$(US) for a good switch craft toggle and its easy to rewire it just take a few pictures and reconnect the wires where they fit.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.

Yeah, I took it to a tech last time, the made it even worse but I'll try do it myself. What will I need?
you'll need a soldering iron,solder,and a new toggle and if you don't know how to use a soldering iron ask a friend or parent to help you

you might want to solder a little wire on the end of the tight wire and then to where is goes on the switch for some flexability. make sure to wrap the joint between the 2 wires with electrical tape or heat shrink tubing
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Alright. Thanks a lot you guys. Can anyone tell me what the actual problem is caused by? I want to satisfy my curiosity.