I have had this pedal for over 4 years now and really I must say, this thing can take much abuse! I do not know what the hell caused this, but my pedal will not work! I noticed it while I tried using a wah-wah effect and nothing happened. Honestly, I have not beaten this pedal hard in a long time and have no idea what could have happened. Anyone have any idea on how to fix this? thanks!
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
I own this pedal and never had any trouble with it. I would recommend taking it to a local guitar shop that has an guitar/electronics tech and ask him to check it out. Your in Quakertown? Check out C&C Music in Hazleton 570 454 6105. The tech there is named Jeff, and he's a real good guy. He fixed up my Sunn amplifier which literally SMOKED when it turned on for $60.

That's about an hour drive for you, but it will probably be worth it. If not, take it to Josiah at the guitar shop in the Quakertown Farmers Market. I bought my BP80 from him, and many other things over the years. He's a real good dude and he'll point you in the right direction.
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
Last edited by fireoptic at Feb 22, 2009,
Quote by fireoptic
I own this pedal and never had any trouble with it. I would recommend taking it to a local guitar shop that has an guitar/electronics tech and ask him to check it out. Your in Quakertown? Check out C&C Music in Hazleton 570 454 6105. The tech there is named Jeff, and he's a real good guy. He fixed up my Sunn amplifier which literally SMOKED when it turned on for $60.

That's about an hour drive for you, but it will probably be worth it. If not, take it to Josiah at the guitar shop in the Quakertown Farmers Market. I bought my BP80 from him, and many other things over the years. He's a real good dude and he'll point you in the right direction.

Hahaha..I actually got my Bp80 at the guitar shop at the Q-Mart. I will try them out for they are really nice guys and have always helped me out. Thanks!
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye