Does anyone on here use these? If so how do you like them? And is it better to get the expression pedal built in(g1x)?
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
bump
Quote by texasthrasher

buuuuuuuuuump
Quote by texasthrasher

no! stay away from them, i had the g2 which is supposed to be "better" than the g1, and it was utter crap. sounds like running your guitar through a spider's effects then into your amp, it totally kills your tone
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
i got 1 its ok but id rather have summin better but cannot afford a boss me-50 at the moment and the pedal get 1 built on i bought an external 1 and it is very dodgy and effect changin the pedal is very limited and i mean very.
it depends what you're using it with, i have one but since i've got a decent amp i use either the distortion on there or the metal muff now. I just run it as a tuner now, maybe the occasional delay effect on the clean channel
Gear:
Squier Strat (modded)
Vintage SG
ESP-LTD Alexi 200
Epiphone Explorer Goth
Les Paul Build
Flying V Build
EH Metal Muff
Dunlop Cry Baby GCB95
Ashdown Fallen Angel 40
I have one. It's not bad and better if you like to use the drums in it.

I had a lot of fun with it before I got better pedals.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
I have the G1 , it's a great pedal for a beginer , has every effect imaginable , tough it sounds verry synthetic , it just dosn't have that energy in it.
It's a great pedal nontheless , I'd suggest getting the G1X or the G2 , the expression pedal really helps on Wah , Pitch Bending etc.