pretty good, i like the little things you did to make it seem not so mundane when it gets to the verse. I love this song, used to be one of my favorites to play as well. you acoustic is beautiful, what kind is it? The only thing I can say is that it would be cooler if you could get a good mic on it so it really shines. other than that, good work. check out my version of "hurt" if you have time! (in the profile or the thread)

oh and p.s. this has nothing to do with your intelligence or me insulting you, as spelling is 100% memorization and has nothing to do with actual intellect, but it is spelled "arrangement," that way you can fix the youtube description.
Last edited by jables23092 at Feb 22, 2009,
Quote by jables23092

oh and p.s. this has nothing to do with your intelligence or me insulting you, as spelling is 100% memorization and has nothing to do with actual intellect, but it is spelled "arrangement," that way you can fix the youtube description.

haha thankyou for the correction XD Im still learning English
I love the harmonics at the beginning. The way you do the chorus sounds really good. The solo was amazing, I never thought it could be done on a classical guitar and sound that good. And as that other guy said a better mic would do wonders for your sound.

If you have time to could you crit "Orion" in my profile? It would be great if you could.
nice
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots