Hi guys, selling due to going back to playing bass in my band again and need a bass amp pronto!

The head is a Laney LH50 Mk2 50 watt Valve head with footswitchable channels and reverb.

Fully working & vavles have plenty of life left in them.

Everything works as it should, has a few torlex nicks and the badge is missing but these are only cosmetic.

Marshall MG 412 Cab, Fully working, torlex nicks and badge missing also.

Will post pictures tomorrow as the amp lives in the rehearsal room.

Can split but would either sell together for £250 or swap for something like a Ashdown mag combo or similar.
I honestly cant go any higher than £150. Its literally all i have.

Sorry mate.

IF you're willing to drop price, give me a PM
Quote by Danban
£80-90 not incl P&P

lets say 100 inc. postage (usually about 15 or so) depending on its condition. has it been used much? with what head or PA was it used? all speakers working correctly?
Where abouts are you in the uk Entrant_21?
Will look at courior tomorrow but should be all good.

How would you be paying?
Quote by McShredder
I honestly cant go any higher than £150. Its literally all i have.

Sorry mate.

IF you're willing to drop price, give me a PM

If you can stretch to £160 we've got a deal mate!
Quote by Danban
Where abouts are you in the uk Entrant_21?
Will look at courior tomorrow but should be all good.

How would you be paying?

I'm in Northern Ireland postage is still the same as anywhere in the UK though. Paypal would be the best method for me. Did you see my questions on the last post?

If you're interested in a trade I have the guts of a 150w PA system?
Mcshredder : No probs matey.

Entrant: Paypal is fine, i've had the cab since new 3 years ago and have only used a Laney LH50 Valve Head & Jcm800 50watt head with a gibson sg through it.

Hasn't been trashed or abused, just has some torlex nicks via transporting or carrying.
Quote by Danban
Mcshredder : No probs matey.

Entrant: Paypal is fine, i've had the cab since new 3 years ago and have only used a Laney LH50 Valve Head & Jcm800 50watt head with a gibson sg through it.

Hasn't been trashed or abused, just has some torlex nicks via transporting or carrying.

Awesome, just two more questions, is it the angled or straight version? and would it be possible to post it usung Parcelforce 24 or 48 hou to ensure it is here before friday? Big gig coming up!
Hi, Entrant that would be no problem.
would be using parcel force as thats what my work use and would make life easier for collection.

You've got yourself a deal will pm you my paypal details.
The missing knob is in my lead box, just have to put it back on and tighten it.

£150 including P&P for a 50 watt valve head is a bargain.

Eats marshalls for dindins...lol!
Has anyone on here trades with him, for his cab for instance..? I'm having troubles reaching him, to put it politely...