I dont think dave has another one lined up yet with them writing the new album and all right now
But I was there last year and aside for me not liking a few of the other bands it was a great show.
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
it doesnt look like there is one lined up for this year right now, maybe later though.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Rumor has it that Avenged Sevenfold has said that their gonna be on the next one.
Idk about this year, but I went to Gigantour III and it was great! My brother said Gigantour I was cool as hell too.
No lineup as of yet because Megadeth are on tour at the moment and then are going back to finish their new album. Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine are two bands that have been rumoured to be involved after Dave's asking for band's on the Megadeth forums.

I've been to both Australian Gigantour's and Megadeth are pretty much reason enough to go.
Quote by Magero

I've been to both Australian Gigantour's and Megadeth are pretty much reason enough to go.

that and last year's tickets were pretty cheap too...

BFMV i don't really like but if avenged was playing that would be pretty sweet

Megadeth + Avenged Sevenfold * cheap tickets= win!!
Last edited by froggyman at Feb 22, 2009,
Quote by Havoc69
Rumor has it that Avenged Sevenfold has said that their gonna be on the next one.

Its false according to Shawn Drover.