Or tell me which you would recommend.

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR

Ibanez RGT6EXFX

B.C. Rich DLXJRVO JR. V Deluxe

GO!!!
Isn't rating guitars the whole point of the UG Reviews section? Just go look there.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
get a double neck Epi SG on ebay
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by xmetalshredderx
DEFINATLY NOT!

but it'd be so cool! double neck SG's are awesome...
My gear:

Memphis les paul (fixin it up as we speak!)
Schecter C1 plus
Ibanez RX 240 (been sold)
Peavey envoy 110 (Pretty dang good!)
Some washburn acoustic...
Quote by dwmacfar2
but it'd be so cool! double neck SG's are awesome...

they may be cool, but first of all a double neck is useless + annoying, and second of all......its a double neck! USELESS!
Quote by xmetalshredderx
they may be cool, but first of all a double neck is useless + annoying, and second of all......its a double neck! USELESS!

it's not useless, it's so you can have two tunings....
My gear:

Memphis les paul (fixin it up as we speak!)
Schecter C1 plus
Ibanez RX 240 (been sold)
Peavey envoy 110 (Pretty dang good!)
Some washburn acoustic...
enough about the double necks. If I wanted two tunings then I would've but the double neck on the list. Lets go back to the original 3!
Quote by dwmacfar2
it's not useless, it's so you can have two tunings....

Not really, since it's a 12str/6str.

Anyway, with that kinda money, I'd suggest an RG prestige or the Schecter.
Quote by JessicaGonzo
what?

esp ltd ec-1000

I like teh opinion. ESP LTD EC-1000 beats everything up their except maybe the schecter or the ibanez if it doesnt have an EDGE III
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Ibanez S470.

Sorry, I had to.
Better then the RG series IMO.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by xmetalshredderx
Or tell me which you would recommend.

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR

Ibanez RGT6EXFX

B.C. Rich DLXJRVO JR. V Deluxe

GO!!!

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR 7

Ibanez RGT6EXFX 9

B.C. Rich DLXJRVO JR. V Deluxe 10

Id recommend getting the BC Rich you got right there,
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
double necks are pointless unless your doing some harmony stuff then yeah a double neck is perfect,
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
Well the hellraiser is good but i don't like their neck profiles as much as ibanez. If i was you, i'd get a prestige ibanez. Maybe even save some money and go used. I got my RG7620 (not prestige but it has real dimarzio pickups and a lo-pro 7 bridge) for $380.
Quote by heretic-clown
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR 7

Ibanez RGT6EXFX 9

B.C. Rich DLXJRVO JR. V Deluxe 10

Id recommend getting the BC Rich you got right there,

I really like the b.c. rich too, but I haven't played it. I think I am going to eliminate the Schecter from my list. Now it's between the B.C. Rich and the Ibanez. Rrrr tough choice.
Quote by xmetalshredderx

It serves the purpose of a twelve string. My friend has one and it sounds great.
UG's Prodigal Son
umm... i'm surprised no one asked, but, amp?

EDIT: i would've gone with the schecter, but everyone has their own opinion...
Quote by xmetalshredderx
the amp is a Crate GTD 65

i have no experiances with any crates... maybe somone else here will tell you whether to get a new amp or not. i honestly don't know anything about how they sound. but i'd still would've gone with the schecter...
I see. I don't think I will be getting a new amp. Just to let everyone know I play death metal, prog metal, black metal, tech death, classical, and jazz. I currently own an 08 Epiphone Les Paul Standard
I don't like Schecter neck profiles and I hate B C Rich guitars so that just leaves the Ibanez. Surprisingly I wouldn't suggest the Ibanez either even though I play an RGT42. Why? Because the RGT6EX is basswood and I prefer mahogany; it has an Edge III trem while the RGT42 is EPII and it has EMG pups and I'd rather have better tone than that. On top of that, it's £200 more than an RGT42 and I just don't see the extra money in it. At that price it's a rip-off!

If it was me it would be between these two:

Ibanez S470

You save a bundle of cash to put some really good pups in, you get mahogany wood and one of the best trems you can get. This is an incredible guitar.

Jackson SL3

It costs a bit more but is a great guitar if you really want a thru-neck.
Gibson Les Paul Studio with Catswhiskers pickups
PRS SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 with Creamery pickups
Fender Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio pickups
Takamine GN30
BluGuitar AMP1
Quote by Doadman
I don't like Schecter neck profiles and I hate B C Rich guitars so that just leaves the Ibanez. Surprisingly I wouldn't suggest the Ibanez either even though I play an RGT42. Why? Because the RGT6EX is basswood and I prefer mahogany; it has an Edge III trem while the RGT42 is EPII and it has EMG pups and I'd rather have better tone than that. On top of that, it's £200 more than an RGT42 and I just don't see the extra money in it. At that price it's a rip-off!

If it was me it would be between these two:

Ibanez S470

You save a bundle of cash to put some really good pups in, you get mahogany wood and one of the best trems you can get. This is an incredible guitar.

Jackson SL3

It costs a bit more but is a great guitar if you really want a thru-neck.

Actually it has a fixed bridge. I like basswood cause its light and I am very small, and think EMG's sound great.
if i were you i'd get an amp first, and then replace the pickups in your epi. mesa rectoverb combo should fall into your price range used. i know you said you're not getting an amp, and so you don't get pissed, i like the S470 suggestion. i was actually almost about to buy one myself, but the one with the quilted top
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.