anything i should be worried about/look out for?

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
The electronics falling out?

unless it's a rear-routed guitar, which idk why there would be a pickgaurd on that, but if it's your typical front-routed guitar, taking the pickgaurd off will cause the electronics to have nothing to be attatched to; so they WILL fall out
Last edited by Killedelphia19 at Feb 22, 2009,
Uh. Why you doing that?

Don't let anything fall off the back of the guard, 'cos it's front routed.
You can't take it off permanently, or uh, all your electronics and pickups will probably fall out.
Um. If you're just doing it to look better, don't. It's not a Les Paul, there's a hole under there. A big'n.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
i am n00b. if i dont take it off, how will i ever change the pcikgurad

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Dont pull too hard and break the wiring, thats really the only thing to watch out for. If you take your neck off then make sure you tighten all the screws down. i made that mistake and freeked cause wheni plugged it up, it was a non stop buzzing.
good luck!
Quote by that soccer kid
i am n00b. if i dont take it off, how will i ever change the pcikgurad

You're changing? Cool, you'll need to unscrew everything (Pickups, selector switch, pots) from the front of the guard, push them through, then attach them securely to the new guard, THEN screw it down.
unscrew everything in advance ogf taking off the guard
pull the tip off the pickup selector and the knobs too
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
k thanks. all is under control.

Fuck Canada