i have to do a short story for school and it has to be an extension of another story that we've already read. personally im stuck on ideas but we all know the pit never runs out.

The previous story titled 'Lamb to the Slaughter' included a pregnant woman finding out her husband is leaving her so she decides to murder him using a frozen leg of lamb as the weapon. She then cooks the lamb, creates an alibi by going to the grocer and comes home and calls the police pretending she didn't know anything about it. she then talks the police into eating the evidence (the now cooked lamb).

any ideas are appreciated
Lamb to the Slaughter....TWO!!!!
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
I hated it when my ELA teacher made us do fanfiction.

Halo: Halos in Space

Joe Chief was in space and had wepons and was a army guy but he wasnt a robot liek Master Chief so he didnt fly. Joe Chief was one day in a place and shooting wepon at targits and then got a call on the space tv in the ship that said to him "JOE CHIEF ALIENS ARE SHOTING AT SHIP COME HERE QUICK" so he went.

Joe Chief ran fast there to where bullets were from aliens and took out his wepons and shot at space to hit ships. Aliens started flying from space into Joe Chiefs ship so he had to do somthing quick. Joe Chief punched a alien and ran fast to get big wepon from the lock room so he went there and got it and shot alien again in teh legs and they fell and Joe Chief shot again and killd them. Joe Chief lookd at dead aliens and said to them "Aliens we are human people and you are aliens but we dont need to kill things like us" and then pushed them into space.

After teh normil aliens the flood came and every thing got wet and messy and lightningy becaus water hit teh space tv and all the things and made sparks. After teh aliens sent the flood other aliens with big heads came and Joe Chief had to runaway becaues there was to many of those and they were killing other human people on teh ship.

"Human people army guys hurry and come in ship!" Joe Chief said to the human people there becaus aliens were killing them and he was in a escape ship and ready to go. 3 other human people came just in time becaus the big ship blew up n they were flying fast in space and going to the Halo to meet the army base and get ready fo tight.

Joe Chief had to fly fast and go a round tings liek alien ships and things. Then out of no where BOOM happend and the back of the espcape ship fell open n one of the army guys fell out and explodd in space then another one closed it and said "NOOOOO HE WAS MY BROTHER!" and then got tired and slept.

Joe Chief lookd a front of him and seen alien shooting at him so he did a barral roll and teh lasers went around him and went away. Joe Chief sawd the Halo in Space so he put the ship faster and went there quick becaus a lot of aliens were there. Joe Chief shot like "bang bang bang" from teh ship and made aliens blow up and then landed ship on Halo.

Joe Chief said to teh other 2 army guys "Were here now get wepon n kill aliens fast" so they did but when they left a ship landed and skwashed them.

Human people army guys were all dying fast and Joe Chief had to save them but he didnt know how but then he saw something and went to it and piced it up and said "no we win" to himself.

to be continued...?

Squirrelking was a good fanfiction writer.
Last edited by bendystraw at Feb 22, 2009,
The lamb's body without a leg haunts her in her dreams saying "you kiiilled me... you kiiiiled me!" and she says "No I didn't, I killed using you as the weapon" and then the lamb goes away and her baby is born as the antichrist.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Bamitchell
Lamb to the Slaughter....TWO!!!!

LOL, I've actually read that hahahahah
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
lmao wow i had to use that story for a practice IST test in english xD
he comes back as a zombie? =O
~Carl
Quote by CTFOD
The lamb's body without a leg haunts her in her dreams saying "you kiiilled me... you kiiiiled me!" and she says "No I didn't, I killed using you as the weapon" and then the lamb goes away and her baby is born as the antichrist.

this.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Lamb to the Slaughter: The Lamb Strikes back.

Lamb to the Slaughter: Return of the Lamb.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Wow I think I read that short story as part of my GCSE English course...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
alright so i used a couple of your suggestions and i think i have a guideline:

In her 8th month of pregnany she feels guilty, and is going crazy. She sees her husband everywhere. She decides one night that she needs rest, and thinks it's jsut sleep-deprivation.

She goes to sleep and has a dream where she sees the three-legged lamb and her husband stabs her in her stomach. When she wakes up she realizes the chandelier above her bed had fallen onto her stomach. Her neighbor heard this and called an ambulance who get there and immediately know that the baby is dead. She is paralyzed from the waist down and put in home making the worst punishment of all for her actions having to live childless, lonely and crippled.

How's that sound?
Quote by Les Paul57
alright so i used a couple of your suggestions and i think i have a guideline:

In her 8th month of pregnany she feels guilty, and is going crazy. She sees her husband everywhere. She decides one night that she needs rest, and thinks it's jsut sleep-deprivation.

She goes to sleep and has a dream where she sees the three-legged lamb and her husband stabs her in her stomach. When she wakes up she realizes the chandelier above her bed had fallen onto her stomach. Her neighbor heard this and called an ambulance who get there and immediately know that the baby is dead. She is paralyzed from the waist down and put in home making the worst punishment of all for her actions having to live childless, lonely and crippled.

How's that sound?

It sounds sick and twisted. But then again, so does the original... Is sick and twisted what you were going for?