I cant get XP to boot from CD!! I have 2 OSs xp64 and 32 and ive changed for BIOS for the boot from CD. xp32 had a worm virus and my 64 still works but i need xp32 for applications like cubase. It says the disc is not a bootable disc. Help!
Is the disc the original disc you got with the OS?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Re boot....oh...wait. Your screwed.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Throw your computer out the nearest window.

You won't have any more computer problems from now on
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
That could be your problem then..
Is there a way you can get XP onto a pendrive or something and boot from USB?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Okay well I can almost guarantee you've burned the CD wrong. Chances are you've downloaded a torrent of XP, and the file is an .iso (a CD-image file). You're going to want to get a program called MagicISO (which you can *find* on certain sites if you know what I mean). Once you have that, just open it up, browse to your .iso windows xp image file, and then burn the compilation onto a cd. Then restart your PC, and it will boot from it.

Hope that helps!
Quote by t_man700
Okay well I can almost guarantee you've burned the CD wrong. Chances are you've downloaded a torrent of XP, and the file is an .iso (a CD-image file). You're going to want to get a program called MagicISO (which you can *find* on certain sites if you know what I mean). Once you have that, just open it up, browse to your .iso windows xp image file, and then burn the compilation onto a cd. Then restart your PC, and it will boot from it.

Hope that helps!

ill try thanks.
stop spamming.
this belongs in the computer thread and you know it.
███████████████████████████████████