Yeah, that's him. I can tell by the gun tattoed on his stomach. I saw it in kerrang one time.
I thought Frank Carter was a tattoo artist?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Who the buggery is Frank Carter? Also, that ginger spaz on the last picture (Vivienne Westwood) went to my old school. What a bitch.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Who the buggery is Frank Carter? Also, that ginger spaz on the last picture (Vivienne Westwood) went to my old school. What a bitch.

Gallows singer.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Might see Gallows

Frank is quite the legend. I know he did stuff for Lowlife...
Quote by the1
Might see Gallows

Frank is quite the legend. I know he did stuff for Lowlife...

Do it, they are amazing live

Went to see them play at Leeds met last year one the the best gig's I've been to. Everytime I Die are supporting this year aswell so this tour is bound to be even better

Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
"An eclectic show by London-based French-Armenian designer Charles Anastase ranged from rock-star leather to Pierrot-style make-up, with painted tattoos somewhere in between."

I think they're painted on to look like Frank.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
"An eclectic show by London-based French-Armenian designer Charles Anastase ranged from rock-star leather to Pierrot-style make-up, with painted tattoos somewhere in between."

I think they're painted on to look like Frank.

Nah. Frank was probably displaying them. Had them paintd on him. Cos he has all those tattoos. Including the one on hs face