hey guys i Pierced my left ear twice on the bottom. one has a 14g in it and has been Pierced for 3 days. the other has a 18g and has been Pierced for two days. if one of my teachers makes me take them out for a 45 min class, will the hole close uP?
No, the hole will not close up in 45 minutes. Do you go to some kind of Catholic school?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
yea it sucks and i have a shaved head and i sit right in front of the teacher so i know shes gonna bitch but thanks
No problem. You can always tell her they'll close up and see if she goes for it and lets you keep them in.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
yea i thought about that but my buddys got them too and she makes him take them out. Also, how long does it take to close uP and are you suPPosed to twist the earing in the ear?
Yeah, twist it and apply antiseptic twice a day. As far as closing up, you haven't had them for very long so I'd say the 18 would heal in about one to two days, and the 14 would be gone within a week or so. That's just my rough estimate, I haven't closed mine (size 8) yet so I don't really know.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Make sure you keep moving the rings around while they are in. Also, make sure you have cleaned them before putting them in, or else you could get a nasty infection. the more you take them out/put them in, the more prone you are to infection.
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.