i looked at a website about an OLP MM2 and it says it might have been discontinued? if not can anyone point me in the direction of finding one online?
Yes, but you can still find them used. Actually--I would look for a used SUB instead. They have also been discontinued but are better built. I've seen SUBs going for around 400 USD lately.
Quote by anarkee
Yes, but you can still find them used. Actually--I would look for a used SUB instead. They have also been discontinued but are better built. I've seen SUBs going for around 400 USD lately.

wow i wish i could get my hands on one of them for that price! they are the equivalent of 500+ usd in the uk.

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
March 2nd, Musicman puts out there new "Sterling by Musicman" budget line.

Some shady sources have indicated that prices could be anywhere from 400-900 USD. I think they at least warrant a looksey.
Dude, the entire OLP company is over and done with.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by shinhoman
wow i wish i could get my hands on one of them for that price! they are the equivalent of 500+ usd in the uk.

x

I got a SUB sterling for £400, which was practically new, you just need to keep looking they do appear at decent prices
Gear:
Musicman Sub Sterling
Yamaha RBXJM2
Ashdown MAG 300 Head + Ashdown 410T Cab
Bass Big Muff Pi
Korg Pitchblack
Morley Dual Bass Wah
hey! Ive got a Music Man SUB, fully black.... got it for $1600 AUS brand new
its beautiful! i love it haha!

im not thinking of selling it, because i love it so much, but im wondering if the discontinuation means the selling prices might increase, especially in a few years?!

yes? no?
Quote by bassinbrad
yes? no?
I doubt it, especially with this Sterling line on the horizon.
Production-line instruments rarely jump up in value in less than several decades, and even then, unless they were rare runs to begin with, they don't increase by that much.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by kneeseb
actually the brand olp has totally discontinued.

That was mentioned earlier in the thread. Was it worth the bump?

EDIT:
Quote by thefitz
Dude, the entire OLP company is over and done with.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>