I know Agent Zero!.. My kinda friend shoots Wolverine in the new movie!!!

"Daniel Henney" aka "Agent Zero" in X-Men Origins is from Carson City, Michigan... ok, so i knew my childhood best buddy's neighbor had been a model for a cpl yrs now and i was told in japan... loL not japan, South Korea.. anyways his name is Danny Henney, to the media and in movie credits he goes by "Daniel"...

its so crazy. I used to talk to this guy all the time when i was younger, he is only 5 yrs older than me... He was real sweet at basketball, i used to play with him and my bro's, he played college ball where i live now in Alma mi, which is only 20 mns from CARSON CITY, *** the reason for my name*** my brother went to kindergarden with him and a early school yrs...

Ive talked to this guy many times and he would actually know who i am if i went up to him.... Its nuts, im not trying to brag or w/e but its just bad azz... i mean, it just goes to show it dont matter where you grew up, anything is possible, my town, carson city has a lil over 2,000 ppl and thats it, oh well, im done for now, go see the movie!!!

you can look him up anywhere...

just another note my name on the mlgpro.com forums and everywhere else i post is TheCarsonCity my xbl gamertag is o TheCarsonCity, ***where i am from, and this soon to be fkn huge actor***
iM Get'n that fa sho!

play acoustic, jam hard

AiM - TheCarsonCity
Last edited by silvertone420 at Feb 22, 2009,
Must..resist...urge..to...post...pear.....
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
What? I could not understand a single word you said. Not even 'look'. That word has now lost all meaning for me.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Alright.... Do you feel special now?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Trying to put this in the most polite way possible, bitch, what in the ****ing hell are you trying to ****ing say?
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Minkaro
Would it kill you to think BEFORE you start typing?

+1
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by Tarzan_man
Dude What? Wolverine Gets Shot? You Ruined The Movie For Me!

Caps lock key broke?
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Ovenman
Caps lock key broke?

Nawh I just had it on by accident and couldn't be arsed re typing it.
...why are you typing in a stream of consciousness?

Youre kind of saying

"yeah so my friend who ive know for years hey look at that cool bird is gonna be in this new wolverine movie hey you know i wonder if it will be the same wolverine as in the x-men films will it be good it must be good cos my friends in it"

In that sort of way of typing, its mildly annoying, dontcha reckon?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by dantheman558
...why are you typing in a stream of consciousness?

Youre kind of saying

"yeah so my friend who ive know for years hey look at that cool bird is gonna be in this new wolverine movie hey you know i wonder if it will be the same wolverine as in the x-men films will it be good it must be good cos my friends in it"

In that sort of way of typing, its mildly annoying, dontcha reckon?

Exactly what I thought, it's like he has found of way of transfering his thoughts to a keyboard.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
I thought it was a good story, don't listen to these tools.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
this is the internet, not grammer class... if you cant read this then you cant read a book, im just letting people know about this guy! fk off if your gonna be a 12yr old fool and talk **** about how i wrote it
iM Get'n that fa sho!

play acoustic, jam hard

AiM - TheCarsonCity
That's pretty awesome dude! That would be cool to say "Hey, I know that guy!" in the middle of the theater.
SPACE FOR RENT
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
That's pretty awesome dude! That would be cool to say "Hey, I know that guy!" in the middle of the theater.

i know right, i mean just this role in the movie has alot of talk about him stirrin up in america... hopefully it opens up the door for him...

he is a really down to earth guy and a christian, he deserves well, i hope he get's even bigger
iM Get'n that fa sho!

play acoustic, jam hard

AiM - TheCarsonCity
Quote by silvertone420
this is the internet, not grammer class... if you cant read this then you cant read a book, im just letting people know about this guy! fk off if your gonna be a 12yr old fool and talk **** about how i wrote it

Of course I can fucking read this you moron.

If you're gonna be a little bitch about this, then it seems that you're more likely to be the "12 year old fool".

But, genuinely, I'm happy for your pal.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by drunkinkoala
You type like a 12 year old girl.

no, he types like a 3 year old smacking the keyboard
Quote by dantheman558
Of course I can fucking read this you moron.

If you're gonna be a little bitch about this, then it seems that you're more likely to be the "12 year old fool".

But, genuinely, I'm happy for your pal.

your right, there, i updated it a lil bit and spread some stuff, out, hopefully it looks a little bit better for everyone, sorry
iM Get'n that fa sho!

play acoustic, jam hard

AiM - TheCarsonCity
Quote by silvertone420
your right, there, i updated it a lil bit and spread some stuff, out, hopefully it looks a little bit better for everyone, sorry

it's better, not perfect... but, better
Quote by silvertone420

People like you who believe that proper "grammer" (sic) is only useful in grammar class need to be lined up against a wall and shot.
Quote by daeqwon10000
i like grahm crackers

so do i...

on topic i need to contact this guy and see if i can get movie premier tickets loL, na, i would hate to be the guy that asks for stuff... but hey, since he likes my family i bet it would be cool considering he could get them and for free, its not like i would be asking for money? would that be cool? would anyone here try?
iM Get'n that fa sho!

play acoustic, jam hard

AiM - TheCarsonCity