i am looking to swap pups in my DKMG but i can't decide on what to get between couple of sets that i am currently looking at. They're listed below

Dimarzio D-Activators X Bridge and Neck
Dimarzio X2N and PAF Joe
Dimarzio D-Activators bridge and neck

I mainly Gothic, Power, Black metals.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
DKMG has EMG 81 and 85 equipped.
ESP Vintage 4
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

D-Activator Xs and X2ns are pretty horrible.
Regular D-Activators however are excellent, sharing favourable attributes of both active and passive pickups, although the cleans leave a lot to be desired. I'm getting the impression you probably don't care about that, though.
Since you have a very nice rig I suggest you look at Bare Knuckles. They're pricey but they're absolutely fantastic. At a glance I'd reccomend the War Pigs, but if you want something hotter try the Painkillers. Alternatively, the Miracle Man will feel more familiar if you're used to high output active of ceramic pickups but a regular over here (Sharpant, I believe) tried the Miracle Mans and returned them, describing the sound as being like "EMGs with flat batteries." While I'm sure they're much better than that, if they didn't sound good in his PGM they probably won't sound too great in your Jackson either.
What don't you like about the tone of the stock pickups?
A lot of people in the high-gain crowd like the MM... it probably didn't suit sharpant since he seems to be more of a shred guy.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
81/85 are to sterile sounding for me.
ESP Vintage 4
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

^then definitely the War Pig or the Nailbomb. I wouldn't venture anywhere near ceramics if you're trying to avoid sterile. Don't get me wrong, most ceramics aren't half as sterile as EMGs, but you know.
Why not try the 18V mod first?
Quote by Rock Pig
D-Activator Xs and X2ns are pretty horrible.
Regular D-Activators however are excellent, sharing favourable attributes of both active and passive pickups, although the cleans leave a lot to be desired. I'm getting the impression you probably don't care about that, though.
Since you have a very nice rig I suggest you look at Bare Knuckles. They're pricey but they're absolutely fantastic. At a glance I'd reccomend the War Pigs, but if you want something hotter try the Painkillers. Alternatively, the Miracle Man will feel more familiar if you're used to high output active of ceramic pickups but a regular over here (Sharpant, I believe) tried the Miracle Mans and returned them, describing the sound as being like "EMGs with flat batteries." While I'm sure they're much better than that, if they didn't sound good in his PGM they probably won't sound too great in your Jackson either.
What don't you like about the tone of the stock pickups?

Listen to this man
As usual, Bareknuckles are the (pricey) way to go (but definitely worth it, specially if you live in the UK).
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
yeah my buddy has a set of Painkillers in his LP but he spent 234USD to get them and i don't want spend that much money on pups.
ESP Vintage 4
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50