Page 1 of 3
It's almost a year since the Chester meet. A day that went down in history for bringing some of our most well known household names together, deliriumbassist, minkaro, rabidguitarist, and several more awesome, sexy people.

But this time will be even better. More fights, more love, more drink, more drugs water buffalo.

I'm going to leave a pretty big wait until this happens, so it will be better organised that Vauxite's recent shining example of arrangement. Summer, perhaps.

I'm not sure as to where this should happen. Liverpool and Manchester are possibilities, but they're extremely busy and built up compared to Chester, you can't just chill out. Anyone interested?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I say we put together a US one.
I would, but I'm not organized enough.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Minkaro
Go on then.

EDIT:^

I wouldn't know where to start.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Oh you UKers and your crazy meetup shenaningans.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
maybe depends when it is and what age i am at the time. i aint being the 3rd wheel that aint drinkin if you know what im saying. though i would say manchester is more central than liverpool.
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Quote by brandon369852
EDIT:^

start with a thread. your own one...
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
I want to go to a meet
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Do this when I'm in the country and preferably not around exam time, and I'm there.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Canada it up. Seriously.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Froboarder
Canada it up. Seriously.

If you wait 3 or 4 years, I'll assist.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by DigUpHerBones
Do this when I'm in the country and preferably not around exam time, and I'm there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'd be happy to crawl out of my hole as a Northwest meet alumni. As long as it's after May. I have my 3rd year exams in May.

EDIT: And hopefully we can drink in a pub this time, as opposed to a field like a bunch of pikeys

It's going to be after then, yeah. I have my final show around exam season aswell.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by brandon369852

everyone on UG can come over to my place. ive got kool aid!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Woop I'm up for this.

I'm not 18 'till June 9th though...and I'm not sure when my exams finish but it will be about that time.

I vote Chester.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by Zugunruhe
everyone on UG can come over to my place. ive got kool aid!

It's a trap, isn't it?
Quote by Kensai
It's a trap, isn't it?

you wont know for sure unless you come down to my basement!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Make it more northern a bit and I'll make a special effort to come down and have sex meet up with you guys.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Woop I'm up for this.

I'm not 18 'till June 9th though...and I'm not sure when my exams finish but it will be about that time.

I vote Chester.

The last night of my final show is June 9th, so it will be after that date anyway.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Oh I'm so there!
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
For me, it'd pretty much have to be somewhere between the 1st and 15th of July.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by rabidguitarist
The last night of my final show is June 9th, so it will be after that date anyway.

Sweet.

I'm not sure what date my exams finish exactly but they will definitely be done by July. I think.

Anyone else know when their A-levels finished?

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by titsmcgee852
Oh I'm so there!

Good luck with getting to Chester from Sydney.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
*jumps up and down*

I might have money to do so this time, and one of my Uni friends kinda knows Chester ish.

Depending on when though I might be in America.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Yo, this should still happen.

I'm thinking right at the end of July in Chester. Thoughts?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
*Cough* make it in august *cough*
Is the beginning of August possible?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
^ Are you coming over to Manchester tomorrow? 'Cause there's one happening, y'know.
I'm leaving Formby at 9 in the morning to go camping, so I will not be gracing you with my presence.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
I'm still up for this. Thinking the beginning of August. How is that for you?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
I'm parking like sons.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Page 1 of 3