Page 1 of 2
Besides watching tv, being on this website....etc. I need some ideas cos I am getting bored... this cold chicago weather isnt helping either.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
I practice on my origami during the weekends. There's a big competition coming up you know, you don't want to "fold" under the pressure. Hehe, sorry a little origami joke there. You'd know if you did any origami.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Feb 22, 2009,
I go out with mates. see my girlfriend, go clubbing/parties, shopping, work(well i would if i could find a job), sleep... yes lots of sleep
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Drink beer.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Waste most of my time by hanging around the back of a train station or in a field.

I have productive weekends.
I work most weekend nights. Saturday i usually go out with friends for the day. Sundau I visit my Mom.
Band practice, play guitar and sleep like a log to catch up on all the sleep I miss during the week.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
My Friday's are usually pretty stale. I live with my brother and he works till midnight then so... I usually play some xbox and guitar, maybe see a few friends.

Every Saturday night we have a party where I usually drink myself stupid.

I wake up still drunk the next morning on Sunday and go to band practice.

Pretty good schedule.
Sit on my hand till it goes numb and start jackin it.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
With me and my friends its the following:

Either play gigs, attend local gigs, pay a visit to the pub, go clubbing (thursdays), band practice, or just chill with some green up in the countryside where a couple of my mates live.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

football, guitar, laze around, wallow in self pity for a while, snooker

odd times
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
I was going to make this thread the other night but cba

but I usually do **** all.. the odd weekend I might get invited to a party or to a friends house etc., but doesnt usually happen..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

drink
attempt to get laid
sleep

/repeat
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Further advance my plot to take over the world, after I finish my Mac N Cheese of course.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
I go to Guitar Center if I can, practice with my band, play guitar (I do that every day anyway,) or just sit around.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Play guitar, homework, cleaning my rabbits hutch, watch all-Ireland talent show play in my bands, go and look in guitar shops. It goes on.
Quote by neverspoiled
Praise the Lord

=D

good one.

Personally I laze around and try and gather the strength to do my college work. I play a lot of guitar aswell and post on here a lot ... i'm so awesome.

I used to go to band practice but then my band ended so I use boredom to fill that gap ...
go to the gym/go swimming or just generally work out, go for a drive out to the country or wherever i can be bothered, drink, do some college work, hang out with my mates, go to town, go on my PS3, play guitar... you know, the usual stuff.
I play guitar, watch TV, and sleep. Not very exciting at all.
Guitars:
ESP LTD F-100FM
Epiphone SG Special
Jackson JS30KV
Ibanez IJX40

Amps:
Fender G-DEC
Crate GLX212

Other:
Roland GR-20 Guitar Synthesizer

"So, come on, let's burn the sky down, so that we may be high together."
Guitar
Video games
Hanging out with friends
Hanging out with girlfriend
Urban exploration
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

I used to go out and be sociable, now i just sit down alot

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Friday night and Sunday: Work out, spend time on the computer, practice various interests of mine, eat with the fam, watch TV, read and sleep.

Saturday: eat unhealthy foods, sit around listening to music, drink beer and bourbon and sometimes go to a bar/pub with friends. Apparently I also troll here on UG before I sleep.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Sleep late, watch football. Saturdays are pretty much 5 matches in a row if I'm lucky. 3 from PL and then 2 spanish games in the night. Otherwise I try to go out for a few beers with some mates.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I chain smoke.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Just go into town and blaze if nothings going during the day. At night we either blaze if we have somewhere to go or go to the pub if not.
Work>Play guitar>Get drunk>Sleep>Recover>Eat sunday dinner>Chill

Thats my weekend summed up.
Page 1 of 2