Page 1 of 2
My idea behind this thread comes from my recent thoughts on what I want to do with my life after I've been through university. I basically thought of what I would like to see myself doing in ten years and I got thinking of what other people want to do with their lives.

So Pit, where do you see yourself as an adult? If you are already an adult, what would you like to be doing? Try to keep it based in reality.

I personally would like be living with my current girlfriend, maybe married with kids. I would be running a record shop selling old and new reggae, living a nice life. Maybe I wouldn't mind owning my own sound system, playing the music I love to the masses.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I wanna be a plastic surgeon. Seriously, Who doesn't want to contribute to the world's big tit population?
Quote by -tempest-
im going to collage from computer networking and infromation, so probally that and music

collage, huh?
i'd like to be super mega rich, have 100000000 guitars and a huge house....but that's not going to happen
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I wanna be a plastic surgeon. Seriously, Who doesn't want to contribute to the world's big tit population?

Plus, you could fondle them all day long!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
Plus, you could fondle them all day long!

That's REALLY what the anesthesia is for.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's REALLY what the anesthesia is for.

will they wake up if you sex them though?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by SeveralSpecies

I wanna be a gynecologist, helping vaginas all over the world.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Chad11491
i'd like to be super mega rich, have 100000000 guitars and a huge house....but that's not going to happen

and lots of sex

that'd be great
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Quote by Kensai
I wanna be a gynecologist, helping vaginas all over the world.

what about fat chicks and loose chicks though? I mean ok fat chicks need lovin' too but like what if the girl is so loose that she drops her pants and her lips drag on the floor?
2 years: finished college, buy a narrow boat, keep it near where i live now
and then go to uni at ravensbourne and learn to be a cameraman. travelling on the bike every day

4/5 years: living in oxfordshire, as close to my best friend and his girlfirend as possible, practically live with them on my boat.
and depending on where im working, go down to london with ric in his car and work and come back every day, because no doubt he'll be working in london doing physics while i do cameraman stuff/photography.

and carry on after that, maybe start a family?
but ill probbo end up sticking with ric, for along time anyway.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by therealtater
what about fat chicks and loose chicks though? I mean ok fat chicks need lovin' too but like what if the girl is so loose that she drops her pants and her lips drag on the floor?

I leave those to my assistant, Pueblo.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Ideally, I want to be a Music Therapist or some job. And would like to get married and have children own guitars and amps and a dog preffebly (SP?) Standard Poodle.
Quote by Kensai

What if Pueblo is eaten by one of the crotch monsters?
Running a small/medium size based promotion's company in and around the Surrey/Hearts area Providing decent Thursday/Friday/Saturday Night's to Multiple Pub's by not being like most promoters and only hiring the same genre. Music Versatility, Now that's the spice of life.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I shall most likely wandering round in the middle of nowhere, staring at rocks.

Doing a degree in Geology, and kinda fancy doing exploration geology/mapping when I graduate.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Playing music, for the rest of my life. Rather I'm living in a box playing on a street corner or living in a house playing in an arena, I'd be happy either way.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
I'd be blissfully unemployed living aboard a boat making money under the table, scamming a living off the government, having torrid love affairs with beautiful upper class women who found my vagabond lifestyle sexy and setting sail to far off places whenever I got restless...

That'd be the life.
Last edited by Iluvpowerchords at Feb 22, 2009,
Hopefully I'll have a semi-successful band, I'd also love to teach music. Ya know, at a school or giving lessons or something. I also sort of want a family, but I want a career first.
Como te
Quote by -tempest-
im going to collage from computer networking and infromation, so probally that and music

You're going to be a part of a piece of art made from pictures?!!!!
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I will own a skateshop somewhere in Florida, playing guitar by myself and with my band when I am not working. Maybe I will have a wife, I might not want kids though.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
married kids.. decent job

simple stuff really.. but I want quite a prestigeous job.. I'm not sure what yet.. but not like a office job, unless its high up

I know thats really what everybody wants.. but meh, i like to conform.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Spending the rest of my life with my dream guy, getting married, having kids. I don't need to be insanely rich, but I would like to have some kind of wealth.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
ten years eh, lets see

i hope to be so well invested in buisnesses and real estate that i dont have to work for anyone. id like to be playing in a band, hopefully having some degree of success. and id like to be happily married.

all of these things are well within the realm of possibility except for maybe the married thing. wish me luck
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by Kensai

Someone named their kid "Town" in Spanish?
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
I want to be a recording engineer. I would like to produce tons of bands. I would also like to travel around the world in my vacations. I would like to live alone (much easier to support myself. I might get married but I definitely won't have any kids) and have a crappy beat-up car. I would like to live in New England, Washington, or one of the more populated provinces of Canada. I would like collect random sh*t that I purchase in my travels. It would also be nice if I could afford some instruments as well. I'd also prefer to die before I become senile. No offense to anybody.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I feel like I should pay you in sexual favors for that truly fapic story.

Quote by esther_mouse
Aww thank you sweetie Made my day a little bit brighter.

^that post and others like it made mine a Lot brighter.
Last edited by FishCream at Feb 22, 2009,
Page 1 of 2