My mom is planning a trip that is relatively agenda free. We're going to New York, New York and staying in Manhattan, and downtown Providence, Rhode Island. Naturally I get to pick my musical agenda. I'm going in Rudy's Music (Rudy's Famed amp Room), Manny's Music, Sam Ash, Ultrasound Amp Rehearsal studios, and am going to see Les Paul and hopefully get an autograph. I would like to go more places. Any input people?
Quote by maverick_137
My mom is planning a trip that is relatively agenda free.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by maverick_137
My mom is planning a trip that is relatively agenda free. We're going to New York, New York and staying in Manhattan, and downtown Providence, Rhode Island. Naturally I get to pick my musical agenda. I'm going in Rudy's Music (Rudy's Famed amp Room), Manny's Music, Sam Ash, Ultrasound Amp Rehearsal studios, and am going to see Les Paul and hopefully get an autograph. I would like to go more places. Any input people?

VISIT MEEEE
Quote by maverick_137
LOL, no relly tho she basically told me be free and buy music stuff

(Invalid img)
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
it will have at least one thing you dont want to do ha
either way its bad - i dont know animals
You're going to want to rent "The Wall," have a bunch of friends over, make sure there are no sharp objects in the room and for the love of God THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS.

Wait...