Well, I was checking out the UG monthly thing and came across Electroction whom I had forgotten about because it was such a pain in the ass to find their stuff, and I came across this band whilst reading the review for Electrocution. They only released one full length entitled Vast, but I really like it so far, what says you all?

http://www.myspace.com/disaffectedmetal
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Holy crap , I was just looking at the same exact thing. The strange thing is, I did EXACTLY what you did.
Lol, this is the second time this has happened man! First with the doom metal recs, and now this, haha you're reading my mind.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Yeah, I downloaded it yesterday too, and I really like. For some reason, it kinda reminds me of Human era Death, but not really. Maybe I'm just crazy.
Quote by Senor Kristian
bump

listening to Vast again, man this album is tight. A lot of weird stuff going on.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
It's quite possibly one of the most solid albums in existence. The Slayer cover is better than the original too.
Haven't listened to this album in quite some time. I'll try and give it a spin later on today, but I remember it being really good.
Quote by Senor Kristian