Hey, I have a fender classic player 50's strat and a telecaster with bigsby. I really need a guitar with 2 humbuckers in it for as cheap as possible. Any ideas??
How cheap are you willing to go? I mean, you want two humbuckers for "as cheap as possible", but do you really want a $100 guitar that's not very useful?
well atm i dont have much money, id definately buy a used guitar, anything for roundabout £100
Quote by noddy-whack
well atm i dont have much money, id definately buy a used guitar, anything for roundabout £100

I don't think you'll find anything too good for that money. Why do you need one so urgently? Save up some more money and get one that's actually good.
Strats & Seagulls
well basicly ive got other things to be spending on just now, such as festival tix for the summer but yeah i kind of need something a bit rockier
The cheapest things I could find are those guitars made for no other purpose than to sell to a 12 year old girl, if you want one, by all means go ahead, but maybe you should start a minimum of like $150-60.