Page 1 of 2
The day that the U.S. isn't one policing the world, that we're the ones getting bullied and threatened with sanctions 24/7?

I have a feeling its gonna be sooner than we'd like to think.
I think we'll become weaker like Britain did but I doubt we'd reach the level that you're talking about in our lifetimes.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
probably the second obama leaves the world will become to prey on whatever president is after him, because they know that Obama could pwn them.

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Canada will soon be policing the world. Were just binding our time up here, wrapping our sticks.
Quote by that soccer kid
probably the second obama leaves the world will become to prey on whatever president is after him, because they know that Obama could pwn them.

Actually, (I'm pro Obama) people would be more likely to pick on us with him than with a more pro war president, because Obama seems fairly pacifistic
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Canada will soon be policing the world. Were just binding our time up here, wrapping our sticks.

lol ok buddy
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

U.S.A (present) ~ Rome (200 A.D.)

Idk, that's what my history teacher said and there do seem to be similarities.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Canada will soon exist. Were just binding our time up here, wrapping our sticks.

Fixed.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
I'm not your buddy guy.

He's not your guy friend.
Quote by angusfan16
Dunno, but i'll probably be dead by then.

That's not during your lifetime is it then...

He's not your friend buddy.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
Quote by tushmeister
That's not during your lifetime is it then...

...and the joke is over your head.

Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Canada will soon be policing the world. We're just binding our time up here, wrapping our sticks.

Yes, YES, soon our plans for a pacifistic domination of earth will be complete! BUAHAHA!
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Last edited by Froboarder at Feb 22, 2009,
Quote by lzcougarz3
U.S.A (present) ~ Rome (200 A.D.)

This.
bitches are goin' down soon. hopefully
Quote by Froboarder
...and the joke is over your head.

For a moment I considered the idea, but this is the pit, it's normally not the most humorous of places...
Quote by dubstar92
Probably not

I just realized something, you frequently change the color in the background of your avatar

On topic: I don't know, I don't pay attention.
Quote by crazy8rgood
I just realized something, you frequently change the color in the background of your avatar

On topic: I don't know, I don't pay attention.

Meh I get bored and like to confuse people.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Lt.DustyBanana

And thus the joke ends.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

More like "shining up our whistles".

Canada will take over the world, led by our honorable commander, Kerry Fraser.

Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Lt.DustyBanana

he's not ur buddy, guy
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

America, **** Yeah!!
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
A. Political Thread
B. US being a "bully" is complete nonsense dreamed up in the minds of non-conformist teens living in upper-middle class suburbs that truly believe themselves to be deep thinking rebels, when in actuality they are only repeating the same garbage no-talent shock rockers use to get media attention for the album they made 15 minutes after learning how to plug their guitars into their amps.
C. Obvious troll.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

More bombs > sanctions, so no. We Americans love us some bombs.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
And on a second note, I love this country, but I fully realize that we do some seriously evil sh!t in the world. You'd be naive not to know that.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

Quote by Liberation
More like "shining up our whistles".

Canada will take over the world, led by our honorable commander, Kerry Fraser.

FAIL, everyone knows Don Cherry is Canada's Leader, you are a poser Canadian, sir!

Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

Quote by chrispfried
he's not ur buddy, guy

He's not your guy, friend!
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by MoroneSaxatilis
FAIL, everyone knows Don Cherry is Canada's Leader, you are a poser Canadian, sir!

Oh god.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
The US will always be a large player on the world stage; It just won't be the lead role anymore. We can look to China and maybe India for that.
Quote by Spamwise
The US will always be a large player on the world stage; It just won't be the lead role anymore. We can look to China and maybe India for that.

I dont know about India, they have a huge population in a small area. I know China does as well but the problems India has to overcome seem greater, also China has grown alot more powerful in a short time. Japan can also become pretty big.
Quote by tayroar
Actually, (I'm pro Obama) people would be more likely to pick on us with him than with a more pro war president, because Obama seems fairly pacifistic

I'm also pro-Obama, but I disagree, friend. He's just not as blatant and noisy about it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

We are not likely to survive the next transition of hegemonic power from country to country. Currently the hegemon is the United States, but it is becoming clear that the rising costs of supporting the world system is dragging it down. It's like playing king of the hill. When you are on top, everyone is looking to supplant you.

I say that we aren't likely to survive the next transition because every time a hegemon is deposed, catastrophic war follows. This time around nuclear weapons will be used. Here is a list of previous hegemons and the wars that followed their collapse.

Hapsburg Spain ended by the Wars of Religion-late 1500's
British Empire ended by WWI-1914
(the US was supposed to step in here, but it went into isolation, so Britain had to take up the mantle)
British Empire ended by WWII-1939
The US took over in 1945, and has had complete domination of the world system from 1989 to September 11, 2001.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
bullied and threatened? haha no, the US is too powerful (Military wise)
D;
Seeing as the US has a huge military stockpile, and is supported by a group of nations who all have principally similar values, I don't really see it stepping down as the "leading" nation, as far as the world is concerned. China is moving up in strength, but their questionable government keeps them from being widely accepted.
Quote by millerdrr
A. Political Thread
B. US being a "bully" is complete nonsense dreamed up in the minds of non-conformist teens living in upper-middle class suburbs that truly believe themselves to be deep thinking rebels, when in actuality they are only repeating the same garbage no-talent shock rockers use to get media attention for the album they made 15 minutes after learning how to plug their guitars into their amps.
C. Obvious troll.

Agreed. People who think the US is just some big bully are ignorant bandwagoners
I'm quite confident the U.S. will never be "bullied/threatened" for the rest of my life. In the future I certainly expect our impact to be smaller than it is now though.
Page 1 of 2