Page 1 of 2
Theres this girl who is my best friend, we went out for 2 months (oct-dec) and i do really love her, but now shes with this other guy which in one way pisses me off but i also want to be happy for her. Should i try and get another girl or what? i dont know if i actually want one though, seeing as i still love her:S:S
If she broke up with you and went with another dude, she clearly doesn't love you the way you love her. I say get another chick.
Everyone is having girl problems today..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
you cant see her! or try and avoid her! and dont get another girl! thats called a rebound! wait till your over her
Gear:

Tokai Les Paul LS65
Carvin MTS3200 212 Combo
Boss SD-1 with Monte Allums GT Mod
Dunlop Crybaby

100 Watt Marshall JCM900 2x12 Combo For Sale! £400! PM Me For Details/Offers...
Quote by noddy-whack
Getting over someone is easier said than done lol

this is true, But your going to have to reduce the amount of times you talk to her or see her...
Gear:

Tokai Les Paul LS65
Carvin MTS3200 212 Combo
Boss SD-1 with Monte Allums GT Mod
Dunlop Crybaby

100 Watt Marshall JCM900 2x12 Combo For Sale! £400! PM Me For Details/Offers...
i cant not see her, we are best friends, we tell each other everything and spend loads of time together
Quote by woMANintheBOX19

not me!
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19

Have you too noticed that the pit has been flooded by girl threads the latest hour? Isn't that why there is a relationship thread?

and +1 to the fleshlight
Go to the relationship thread?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Hey OP man, sorry to break it to you, but chances are the best you'll get is when she is wasted and has no idea she even has a boyfriend, cause he already has her, and think about it, she doesn't love you as anywhere near as much as you love her, or you would still be with her wouldn't you?

Sorry to break you down like that, but, no point in sugarcoating **** is there?
Quote by noddy-whack
i cant not see her, we are best friends, we tell each other everything and spend loads of time together

well that sucks. i remember when that happened to me. bad times...

what you need to do is meet more girls.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
You should talk yourself up to a random chick online, steal your gay brothers car,then travel across the country to meet her.

That should do the job.

One e-cookie platter for the refference.
Hurp De Durp
Quote by Patty-cakez
If she broke up with you and went with another dude, she clearly doesn't love you the way you love her. I say get another chick.

I agree with this man; Megadeth DOES rule.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Ask John Stamos
Bayside - Duality
Aesop Rock - Bazooka Tooth
Horse the Band - The Mechanical Hand
Dillinger Escape Plan - One of Us is the Killer
Common - Be
Break contact, don't talk to her, don't see her, pretend she dosn't exist. It's hard but it's the best way to get over someone.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by noddy-whack
lol all godd suggestions, just a shame im an ugly **** and cant get another chick:L

looks are inexplicably less important to women than to men.

good news, as long as you can fake a personality, you can get some.
Quote by Joetime
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
You should talk yourself up to a random chick online, steal your gay brothers car,then travel across the country to meet her.

That should do the job.

crap i forgot the name, but its the movie that has seth green as an amish
HELLEDIT: googles my friend.
Sex Drive
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by Helloween4Ever

Eurotrip. Do I wins?
I won once...
Quote by Recon _/
i give up,you won HAHAHAH

On July 15th 2009 I finally saw [NIИ] live!
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos

That should do the job.

Sex Drive... Hell Yeah!!
Quote by will123456789

and mate: ure the first 08er to make me laugh kudos

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Turn it off and on again.

^ Golden computer rule.

Quote by Spamwise
I've had a hooker die once. I love getting free stuff.
Quote by psychogel
looks are inexplicably less important to women than to men.

good news, as long as you can fake a personality, you can get some.

Listen to this man he speaks great words of wisdom.
Quote by Helloween4Ever

it's called, um, dammit, it's... i know this, i saw a preview...

edit: i am too late

but i am going to sig the comment about my wisdom. ego +1
Quote by Joetime
Last edited by psychogel at Feb 22, 2009,
Quote by noddy-whack
lol all godd suggestions, just a shame im an ugly **** and cant get another chick:L

Well, you don't have this chick either? So why beat yourself up about her and get depressed over it when you can be content and on the lookout for other girls.

That wouldn't be Road Trip, would it?

EDIT: Obviously not...
Maximum volume yields maximum goats.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19

i´m not

Quote by ChemicalFire
Break contact, don't talk to her, don't see her, pretend she dosn't exist. It's hard but it's the best way to get over someone.

yeah, I've used that strategy a couple times..it doesn't really work. ..you need to deal with the situation, or else you are very likely to become increasingly obsessed.

Just deal with it..she obviously doesn't feel the same about you (at least not now ). Move on, get another girl and see how that goes.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Last edited by tincho729 at Feb 22, 2009,
Quote by tincho729
i´m not

then why are you ?

have a cookie! it'll take your mind off of not having a girl to have problems with.

on second thought, you could be saying you're not sad, in which case... this was a stupid post for me to make.
Quote by Joetime
Quote by Helloween4Ever
HELLEDIT: googles my friend.
Sex Drive

Cheater
Hurp De Durp
Quote by noddy-whack
Theres this girl who is my best friend, we went out for 2 months (oct-dec) and i do really love her, but now shes with this other guy which in one way pisses me off but i also want to be happy for her. Should i try and get another girl or what? i dont know if i actually want one though, seeing as i still love her:S:S

get her pregnant then she will be yours
Quote by psychogel
then why are you ?

have a cookie! it'll take your mind off of not having a girl to have problems with.

on second thought, you could be saying you're not sad, in which case... this was a stupid post for me to make.

well, the cooke idea was great. ..it's just that i miss being in love, if that makes sense.

but whatever, i'll find someone else someday.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by noddy-whack
well then lol, seeing as im uber-inexperienced, whats the best way to get girls? really lol

the way i've found works best for me is, stop trying to get 'em. this year i didn't do anything about dating, except for one time but the event got cancelled before i asked her to go.

so anyway, as i did nothing, two girls confessed to "liking" me, and i suspect another. it's a simple matter of "want to go out?" once a girl already likes you.
Quote by Joetime
Page 1 of 2