I think I'm gonna start buying strings, picks and things like that online from now on because it's not worth trekking up to Denmark Street to get what I want every time.

Can anyone recommend a site to buy from? I'm looking for cheap prices and reliability obviously. And I'm in London by the way so a UK site is best.

Cheers.
i've used stringbusters and strings direct... had no problems with either. i think stringbusters is slightly cheaper...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
These guys sell pure nickel strings and have a pretty good cult following on here.

http://sobstrings.net/

*googles string busters and strings direct*
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
you could just get em off GAK.com
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.