Poll Options
View poll results: Do you go to church?
Yes
303 26%
No
873 74%
Voters: 1178.
Page 1 of 13
I was just wondering how many of you guys and girls actually go to church.

Time to see how many "insightful" 12 year olds come posting "lulz g0d iznt reall, n00b!!!"

I don't go to church.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I'm confirmed catholic but non practising for the last 6 or so years.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
sometimes. I'm an agnostic protestant.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
hell no!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

i used to when i was little but not anymore. ill go at easter but i dont think that counts.
Nope. I could give reasons why I don't besides the typical militant atheist reasons, but I'm not feeling up to it now.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by damn-right!
I'm confirmed catholic but non practising for the last 6 or so years.

Pretty much the same for me, except I do go at least once every couple months.

I clicked "no" anyways just because I wish I went more often. I find religion comforting and supportive, so I've been trying to make an effort to go more.
The church didn't like me because I had long hair, so I told them to f**k off. And I've been happy without religion ever since
Quote by bradulator
Iceland has the coolest women.
I go. I for one believe in God.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
been to church once

decided homophobic and war mongering indoctrination wasn't for me and haven't been since
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Almost every Sunday.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
not religious, don't believe, and I'm too damn lazy to get to a church anyways.
lulz g0d iznt reall, n00b!!!
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
I'm an atheist and my parents are Muslims, so that's two strikes against me ever going.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
I go every Christmas Eve, but not by choice.

I'm not religious at all, so I see no need.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
i'm catholic, but i only go to church about once or twice a month. I usually have some sort of school event to tend to that take up the whole weekend, so there's really little time.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
started going but only on christmas and easter a few years ago. dont think that counts. never did as a kid and i no longer have any interest in it whatsoever i only go cuz it makes my grandma happy, not that i pay any attention. when she's dead i no longer have a reason to go.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
I'm a Christian but havent been to church iin nearly three years. I can believe without going to church. I was raised in one practically anyway, I think I get the concept.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
who actually believes that praying to an idol, that no one has any proof ov it existing, will help you in any way? It's for those to afraid ov what they can't control that they think a false diety will make their lives better.

Praying to God, Ra, Shiva, Allah, whatever the hell you want to call he/she/it is about as usefull as praying to nothing and way more time consuming.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I was confirmed as a Catholic when I was 8 I think, but I only go on Christmas Eve, just cause my parents make me. While I do believe in Jesus, I don't think he deserves so many holidays/ceremonies/whatever else the church does for him, and I don't believe he was some kind of messiah or whatever (or even that there is a God). I don't believe that he brought people back to life, cured blindness, etc., but that he was just a wise and good man, and a role model for man kind in general.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Feb 22, 2009,
Quote by SPBY
who actually believes that praying to an idol, that no one has any proof ov it existing, will help you in any way? It's for those to afraid ov what they can't control that they think a false diety will make their lives better.

Praying to God, Ra, Shiva, Allah, whatever the hell you want to call he/she/it is about as usefull as praying to nothing and way more time consuming.

It's called faith.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I am a Mormon. I attend church every Sunday. Observing Sabbath day every Sunday is a great way of getting closer to Heavenly Father.
No holy buildings in my faith so obviously I don't.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I