Im goin to get a new lefthanded guitar but theres one problem wether i should restring it to EBGDAE or keep it normal to EADGBE..I got the use of playin the strings backward so im not sure if i should just change my way of playin the guitar..I cant play chords in EBGDAE form though n solos r harder for me but thats how im use to playin, i want ur opinion how should it be!?
If you can fit a .42 string in a .11 slot, be my guest.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
So your a left handed guitarist, but you were playing a right handed guitar?

Not being able to play chords on a chord based instrument is counter productive, I'd lean how to play a guitar properly if I were you.
i say, keep it normal, BECAUSE: if you strung it the other way, you'd need to get a new nut for the guitar...
Why would you want to string a left handed guitar backwards? If you're left handed, get a left-handed guitar and play it properly. If you're right handed, buy a right-handed guitar and play it properly.
Quote by tigerking615
Why would you want to string a left handed guitar backwards? If you're left handed, get a left-handed guitar and play it properly. If you're right handed, buy a right-handed guitar and play it properly.

Hendrix did it.

But he had the aid of lots of LSD.
Quote by silversoulcage
Hendrix did it.

But he had the aid of lots of LSD.

Hendrix did it because he didnt have a choice, lol, there wasnt alot of Left Handed guitars in the 60's but also because he liked the volume and tone knobs above the strings, for some reason...
Gear:

Tokai Les Paul LS65
Carvin MTS3200 212 Combo
Boss SD-1 with Monte Allums GT Mod
Dunlop Crybaby

100 Watt Marshall JCM900 2x12 Combo For Sale! £400! PM Me For Details/Offers...