it doesnt show up on the website and when i look in the "my contributions" section, there is a "D" next to my tab...does that mean its denied????? help!
I know seriously....I've tried to contribute tabs but nothing ever shows up. I presume because no one has approved it yet?
Yes, there is more to music than enjoyment.
D means declined. either your tab sucked, or there are already plenty for that song. or someone is out to annoy you.
sorry, im new at the whole forum thing...i never go on it...but it was ring of fire...i guess there are alot of them. but my chords are perfect and none are like it.
Quote by JessicaAshley44
sorry, im new at the whole forum thing...i never go on it...but it was ring of fire...i guess there are alot of them. but my chords are perfect and none are like it.

everyone thinks their version is perfect. and, there are already a bunch of tabs for it, most with a good number of good ratings. you'd have a better chance of having a tab accepted if it is more obscure, and if you resubmit the same tab over and over, if it got rejected once....that usually is a good hint.
Yes, D definitely means denied.

Read the first post in this thread: WTF? Where is my tab?!?!
If you still think your tab should have been accepted, post (politely) in that thread and someone from the Tab Team will see your post and give you an explanation.

We don't want you wasting your time tabbing songs that won't be accepted. Better to learn more about what gets accepted and what doesn't so you can apply your efforts to things we can use.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by JessicaAshley44
and when i look in the "my contributions" section, there is a "D" next to my tab!

there is a "W" next to mine, what does that mean?
Quote by Mainer
there is a "W" next to mine, what does that mean?

"W" means "Waiting" and it means your tab hasn't been approved or denied yet
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
I made a tab for Otherside by the Chili peppers and it was completely unique and sounded great. I dont understand why it was denied
Quote by camojames
I made a tab for Otherside by the Chili peppers and it was completely unique and sounded great. I dont understand why it was denied

There are about 20 tabs for that song, all rated highly. Anyway, this is the wrong thread/forum and you necrobumped this thread, so I'll get a mod to close it.

*r*
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"