i was just thinking, if i bought myself an unlocked phone, would i be able to put any plan i wanted to on it? like even a pay as you go plan?
i was thinkin about pickin up an lg shine, but i cant afford a monthly bill, and i dont want at&t really cause the service sucks where i live.
so can it be done?
can i get a pay as you go plan with an unlocked lg shine?
as long as you have the same kind of service plan to match the phone. a CDMA phone wont work on a GSM server. if you want more info, go to pinstack.com plenty of phone-techie people there who would help
dude don't get a shine, my mate bought one and 3 days later he got cancer.

seriously though he bought and it broke almost immediately and he went through hell to get LG to replace it, in the end he binned it and bought a nokia 3410. it's a much better alternative
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by gratefulduck
i was just thinking, if i bought myself an unlocked phone, would i be able to put any plan i wanted to on it? like even a pay as you go plan?
i was thinkin about pickin up an lg shine, but i cant afford a monthly bill, and i dont want at&t really cause the service sucks where i live.
so can it be done?
can i get a pay as you go plan with an unlocked lg shine?

Is there any other kind?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
it depends on the plan and the phone... google for compatibility and instructions.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm