I just ran into a bit of money (insurance from when I was robbed), and am experiencing some difficulty in deciding if my logic makes sense.

the guitar I lust after, gibson sg-z, is rarely available to buy, and since I could buy it right now, and I have money, I'm having a hard time considering not buying it.

The only thing is, literally yesterday, I JUST got my new acoustic, and I think it'd be selfish to buy ANOTHER guitar.
I am against buying a lot of new gear at a time, so you can get to know each intimately, but I'm having difficulty not buying this guitar.
███████████████████████████████████
Just buy it man
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Give your money to a charity that saves African children from death.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
if you have the money, go for it,
never put things off till later you can never predict the future.
buy it i say!
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
do it its good for the economy
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
save it dumb dumb look at the economy now. or buy it and stimulate the economy...damn i foiled myself...
I use a line 6 what of it?
yeah buy it man. i doubt youd find one later on.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Buy it or to so that you buy and end up happier buy and give it to me hehehe
I think you should buy two.
Dakota Ruins
Metalcore/Hardcore from Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Please click on our name and check us out

My Stage Gear:
Cort Curbow 4
Ibanez SRX430
Hartke HA 3500 + Hartke 4.5XL
Line 6 G50 Wireless
Get it. Unless you have something more important to spend your money on, then do the responsible thing, but if you needn't buy anything else important, then the guitar is fine to buy.
compromise: save part of it, and set a portion aside for the funding of buying the new guitar.

that way, you get time to the recently acquired one, and you don't immediately spend a huge amount of money.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by jetfuel495
Spoken like a true douche-****

Fixed
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Wait...let me get this straight...

You came onto a GUITAR forum to rant about not knowing if you should follow through an buy a guitar you have been lusting for? Do you expect us to say, "Nah man, just wait a while so you don't feel bad" when you knowingly have the money? Just think out your logic. Someone robbed you, now you can reap the reward of some guy being an asshole towards you. By this logic and on this thought train, you ****ing deserve both guitars.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.