no idea on plans, it should be fairly easy to make if you have both already.

edit- ive seen that guy so much, the video is pure win
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Toy piano + ukelele neck and bridge.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Quote by wiliscool
Toy piano + ukelele neck and bridge.

don't forget the kazoo
Quote by Dr. House
Nice vibe you just put out there. Its like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table and we all still want to eat.
If he can't put the kazoo on himself, then he doesn't deserve to own a kazookeylele.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
haha I don't know duct tape can be pretty tricky to work with
Quote by Dr. House
Nice vibe you just put out there. Its like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table and we all still want to eat.
could i just buy a ukulele and saw off the neck and take off the bridge and super glue it on to the piano
I personally would put more support than that for the neck. I don't know the actual numbers for the PSI that uke strings exert but I would be scared to just superglue it. maybe bolt it on from the inside like some acoustic guitar necks are or something
Quote by Dr. House
Yes. And yes. But if you really want to be able to play it you'd still need to make sure the intonation and action are all ok. Plus you gotta make sure the neck is on well enough to hold string tension without snapping off.
I just had a deja vu about this thread...

But I still want to see someone build one!
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.