So, I want to get a Line 6 Floor POD Plus, to easily switch effects during songs.

Is there any particular amps that will go better with it than others? I currently have a Spider III (I know, I know...)

I was looking at the Peavy Viper, it seems pretty nice.

Any ideas? My price range is roughly 200-500 dollars.
maybe a line 6 amp
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
An Atomic amp. Its just a tube poweramp that you plug your pod into. Basically the pod is the preamp then. Works best with a pod. But in that case you'd want a better pod, like, an XT or X3 maybe.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
Tech 21 Powerengine 60 or the Atomic amp. The Atomic is more money but an actual tube amp. The PE60 is about 300 or so and sound great with POD stuff. Celestion 70/80 in the Tech 21 as well.
Line 6 SpiderValve 112 - Strymon SV Pre; G12-K100
Ibanez RG Custom Built - Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz
Line 6 M13
the peavey vypyr wont react any better to the pod than your spider does. for now, run the pod into the CD/MP3 input on the spider and put a dummy plug into the guitar input on the amp. get a tech 21 or an atomic reactor amp, just like suggested before
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
the peavey vypyr wont react any better to the pod than your spider does. for now, run the pod into the CD/MP3 input on the spider and put a dummy plug into the guitar input on the amp. get a tech 21 or an atomic reactor amp, just like suggested before

I have a similar problem, how would I go about running the pod into the CD/MP3 input of my spider?